SIR20116 Certificate II in Community Pharmacy
Get Online Assignment Help on SIR20116 Certificate II in Community Pharmacy
Community Pharmacy is defined as an opportunity to live a normal life with all the social benefits offered by society despite any discrimination factor. The community in which the person is living must value his/her choices, uniqueness and capabilities as others. The plan in this report is based on an intellectually disabled individual named Philip who is an aboriginal young man who recovered from a brain injury with mild intellectual disability. More people who have some intellectual disabilities are included in community life with every facility and resource example; education, jobs and gathering etc. This report will promote social participation and inclusion by these individuals. This is ongoing research for decades for the people who acquire such disorders and face social barriers and discrimination. Now the research has shifted its approach from physical inclusion to social inclusion because even if the individual is physically accepted and engaged in some work but there are social barriers with the common people. This difference in social inclusion has come out with services and supports for this community. The report will talk about Phillip a young Aboriginal man with acquired brain injury as a result of a car accident. Phillip has limited speech, his movements are uncoordinated, and he has a mild intellectual disability. Phillip has become socially isolated during his long recovery in the hospital, and he is now keen to participate in the community again. Before the accident, Phillip was attending university studying sports science. Phillip also regularly attended a walking club and was involved in photography.
The goals to participate in a community social role are involved to state the quality of life. Social inclusion plays an important role for intellectually disabled people and families. This concept is defined broadly in two different areas that are interpersonal relationships and contributing equally for participation in the community. This study is divided into four parts. The process of social inclusion is still confusing face which is misunderstood by the people and community in different ways. This lack of clarity provides different explanations of social inclusion, which interchange the information of social integration, network, participation by the community and capital. It creates a communication gap among key stakeholders for example people with disabilities their family members, researchers, and others who would disagree and raise a query on the definition and objective of social inclusion. Social inclusion is an important element of good living for people who has intellectual disabilities. These people are still facing social isolation.
1. Depreciation: The feeling of not being associated with the community, which is represented as a label of disability. Disabled people often view themselves as victims rather a normal being and a part of society. Difficulties in self-advocacy if you see something not reliable with society.
2. Attitude: it happens due to the lack of knowledge and exposure to social norms and values. It happens,
- Between people with disabilities and social citizens
- Among the disabled people
To resolve these barriers, allow these people to share their points and develop interpersonal relations with each other.
3. Transportation: It is said to be the major barrier to social inclusion. People belonging to rural areas face many difficulties in travelling due to less transportation service.
4. Competition: It takes place between the disabled community who majorly focus on fulfilling their basic needs and requirements. To resolve it try to form and focus on mutual goals.
5. Education: Giving equal rights to the education system. Students belonging to a disabled community acquire the facility of education but still face social isolation and discrimination at the school.
6. Transition services: Need of better plan to move youth to adulthood. Still, many local districts have not yet incorporated this process.
Strategies to bring change
To bring a good change and run it effective for disabled people to eliminate social exclusion you may work on the given strategies.
Support and encourage their participation and give true feedback despite their condition.
- Providing a learning environment and support for developing skills.
- Proper analysis and strategies to eliminate the barriers coming in the line of community inclusion.
- Offering good behaviour and respect.
- Helping them to develop communication and behavioural skills.
- Welcoming them to society.
- Ensuring the health and safety of disabled people.
- Ensure equal participation and engagement in an event and work.
- Provide information on their human rights and access to public facilities.
- Promote self-decision making and respect it.
How can we help you for SIR20116 Certificate II in Community Pharmacy ?
We are offering students with the concepts and strategies in community engagement and introduces you to the regulatory framework which includes the process of creating execution plans and how it is communicated. We will take you through practical knowledge and skills which are important for strategic analysis and implementing plans for better management. We will develop an understanding of the different techniques involved in creating these plans and types of analysis and reporting. The units provided in the course will make you understand the basic concepts related to project management and how it is implemented and run, what are the acts and regulations behind it.
Description of the qualification
Students who are enrolled in such programs are cooperative programs. The course is suitable for people who work in different industries and are associated with the management system. There is no certain qualification for the role, but an individual is required to be creative and innovative with the necessary skills. The individuals, who work at higher levels use a wide variety of managerial skills and sufficient knowledge in the management process such as building the scenario, look after each process and activity, plan and implement and look after the stage events. They are usually multi-tasking and operate important autonomy and they are behind the implementation of the strategies business and event management decisions. There are different types of events that execute different skills and requirements. Event is different from each other and the qualification and knowledge that the student would acquire would provide a pathway to them to work as an efficient event manager or would be able to work significantly in exhibition organization which is very broadly spread such as tourism and travel, hospitality, sports, medical events, and cultural and societal sectors. The wide variety of the scope where employers could find a suitable earning includes events or exhibitions organized by the management companies, venues. Work can also be taken under the office environment because business and even office companies organize various events and conferences, on-site venues where they require managers to perform every duty sincerely. The job titles associated with the course are event director, assistant manager, project or venue manager, producer, or the one who holds up the meeting and look after the exhibition, and many more.
Licensing and regulatory requirements
The course will provide theoretical and practical knowledge in the Community Pharmacy and will enable the candidate to meet the requirement for certification under the Australian Authority. The qualification includes the validation, designing, evaluation, and management of risk, project and it provides technical advice. There is no such licensing, legislation, or certification requirement to the respective qualification.
Contents of the package
Type of Unit
Get SIR20116 Certificate II in Community Pharmacy Assessment Answers from Urgenthomework.com Experts.
Urgenthomework helped me with finance homework problems and taught math portion of my course as well. Initially, I used a tutor that taught me math course I felt that as if I was not getting the help I needed. With the help of Urgenthomework, I got precisely where I was weak: