Exam CCA-131- Cloudera Educational Services
Introduction to the Exam CCA-131
The Cloudera Certified Associate Administration (CCA-131) Exam is effectively designed to validate the cluster administration of the candidate, and the core system that is mainly related to their skills, and capabilities. This certification effectively demonstrates the skills of the candidates in a respectful manner that is generally required by the organizations, and the companies effectively while deploying the Cloudera in an enterprise. CCA Administration Exam is the hands-on practical exam that is generally based on the technologies of Cloudera, as it is a remote-proctored Exam that could be taken anytime from anywhere. There are no particular prerequisites for the Exam Cloudera CCA-131 Exam as a relevant background in the particular system administration or equivalent training that is highly recommended.
The Cloudera Certified Associate Administration (CCA-131) Exam mainly consists of 8 to 12 performances based that is hands-on tasks on the main pre-configured Cloudera Enterprise cluster, and also for this, the candidates are given 120 minutes to effectively complete the Exam, and to the add-on, the passing score for the Exam is 70% in the exam, the cost of the Exam is USD $295, and the exam is available in only English language.
Exam Name: Cloudera Certified Associate Administration (CCA-131) Exam
Time Duration of Exam: The available Time Duration of the Exam is 120 minutes
No. of available questions in the Exam: The number of available questions in the Exam is approx. 8 to 12 questions that are the performances-based tasks
Passing score in the Exam: The passing score in the Exam is 70%
Exam Language: English
Exam fee: $295 USD
Exam Questions Format: Each CCA Question requires the candidates to solve like as a scenario-based question, and some of its tasks required to make configuration, and the relevant services as through the Cloudera Manager, while, on the other hand, some questions demands for the knowledge of command line Hadoop relevant utilities, and the basic competence with the Linux environment.
Required skills for the Cloudera Certified Associate Administration (CCA-131) Exam
Demonstrate a relevant understanding of the best installation process for the Cloudera Managers, CDH, and its relevant ecosystem main projects.
- Setting up a local CDH repository.
- Performing the OS-level configuration for the installation of Hadoop
- Installing the Cloudera Manager Server, and the agents
- Insert the CDH through using the Cloudera Manager
- Adding a new node with the existing cluster, and services through using the Cloudera Manager
To effectively perform the basic, and advanced configuration that is needed to effectively administer the cluster for Hadoop
- Configuring the best service through using the Cloudera Manager
- Creating an AHDFS user’s home directory
- Configure the NameNode HA, and the resource manager HA
- Configure out the proxy for Hive server 2/Impala
Effectively maintain, and modify the cluster to support the day-to-day major operations in an Enterprise
- Get rebalance the cluster
- Effectively setting up the alerting for the excessive disk fill
- Define, and then install the rack topology script
- Installing up new types of I/O compression libraries in the main cluster.
- Get revise the YARN resource assignment based on the feedback of the user.
- Commission/decommission a node.
Get enable the relevant services, and configure the cluster to meet the best authentic goals as that is defined by the security policy, and which demonstrates the knowledge of basic security-related relevant practices.
- Configure the HDFS ACLs
- Install, and configure the Sentry
- Configure the HUE user, and its authentication, and authorization
- Get enable/configure the log, and redaction for the query.
- Creating the encrypted zones in HDFS
Benchmark the cluster for its operational metrics, and the test system configuration for its main operation, and major efficiency.
- Benchmarking the cluster
- Creating, and either restoring up a file or the structure for the directory.
- Execute the file systems with help of HTTPFS.
- Efficiently copy the data within a cluster, and either in between the clusters.
Effectively demonstrate the ability to find out the root cause for the major problem, effectively get optimize inefficient main execution, and get resolve resource contention-related relevant scenarios.
- Resolving out some major errors/warnings in the Cloudera Manager
- Solve the performance-related problems/errors in the cluster operation
- Configure out the fair schedular to resolve several application delays.
Registration for an Exam
The candidates are generally required to follow the following steps to register for the Cloudera Certified Associate Administration (CCA-131) Exam that are mainly as follows:
- Creating an Account at the website portal of the Certified Associate Administration with filling out the correct details.
- Select an exam that they have purchased from the drop-down list
- Choosing a relevant date, and time which the candidates would like to take for the Exam
- Pass the compatibility tool, and then install the screen-sharing chrome extension.
Rescheduling policy for the Exam
If the candidates want to reschedule their Exam, then, they must inform about the “Innovative Exams” for at least 24 hours before the scheduled date for the Exam, and if the candidates are informed about this within 24 hours, then it would surely lead to the forfeiture of the exam fees, as all exams are non-refundable, and also non-transferable, and all exams purchases for the valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Preparation resources of Cloudera Certified Associate Administration (CCA-131) Exam
The Cloudera Certified Associate Administration (CCA-131) Exam study guide is about to effectively accelerate the candidates for their preparation journey to help, and support the Exam that is mainly as follows:
Understanding the main concepts related to Exam
For this, the candidates are required to see the official documentation by the vendor that is most authentic, and the reliable source for the preparation for an Exam, and with the help of official documentation, the candidates can get detailed information about the best evaluation for all topics of the Cloudera Certified Associate Administration (CCA-131) Exam, and with this, the candidates could easily understand the major objectives of an Exam.
- Instructor-led training
- Online forums, books, and the practice tests
- Apache Hive
- Apache Impala
This is one of the most significant parts of the preparation for an Exam, as this usually begins at the end of the preparation stages for Exam, the candidates who are preparing for the Exams are generally recommended to perform the practice tests at once this mainly comes with the syllabus of Exam, the reason being for this is to just go with the detail of Exam for the evaluation process of Cloudera Certified Associate Administration (CCA-131) Exam Practice tests would help the candidates to find their core strengths and the weaker areas which give an upper hand at the main time of the annual exam of the candidate.
This mainly consists of people with having the similar interest, so at this platform, the candidates can effectively connect with a larger number of audiences, and could effectively share their doubts, and major issues with each other, and also get the best solution for each their problems, and the candidates could learn a lot.