Exam- CompTIA A+ 220-1001
Introduction to the CompTIA A+
CompTIA A+ is one of the effective standards for establishing a career in the field of Information Technology, and CompTIA A+ is the certified professionals that are generally proven as the problem solvers that mainly support the core technologies from the security to the cloud to the management of data source as CompTIA A+ is the standard industry for effectively launching the IT careers in the digital world. The only main credential with the best performance-based items that mainly aim to prove the pros which think for their feet to perform the critical IT support tasks as mainly for the particular moment. These are trusted by the employers who are around the world to generally get identify the go-to person in particular endpoint management, and the roles of technical support, and these are regularly re-invented by the IT experts to effectively ensure that it must validate the core skills and major capabilities that are demanded in the particular workplace.
Exams in CompTIA A+ Core series
The CompTIA A+ core series generally requires the candidates to effectively pass two exams that are mainly as follows:
- Core 1 (220-1001), and
- Core 2 (220-1002) at while covering the following new contents that are mainly as follows:
- Demonstrate the baseline security-related relevant skills for the IT support professional.
- Configure out the major device operating systems as mainly with including Windows, MAC, Linux, OS, Android, and iOS, and effectively administer the client-based, and also the cloud-based Software.
- It effectively troubleshoots the major problem, solves the core service, and supports related major challenges while applying the best practices for the main documentation, change management, and effective scripting.
- It supports the basic IT infrastructure and effective networking.
- It configures and supports PC, mobile, and several IoT hardware devices.
- It effectively implements the basic data backup, and the main recovery methods effectively apply the best data storage and get manage the best practices.
The new version of A+ 1000-Series
The new CompTIA A+ core series generally includes the expanded content on the major growing parts of the best IT support that are mainly as follows:
A general, and relevant expansion of the baseline security topics core to the IT support role with including the physical main versus, and the concepts related to the logical security, and measures, and malware, and several others.
A dramatically having approach in defining the major competency in the best operational relevant procedures as with effectively including the basic disaster prevention, and the recovery, and basics for scripting.
A greater dependency on the networking, and the connectivity for the device.
Details of Exam CompTIA A+
Code of Exam: CompTIA A+ 220-1001 (Core 1), and 220-1002 (Core 2). The candidates must complete both 1001, and 1002 to earn the certification of the particular exam
The launching date of the Exam: January 15, 2019
Description for Exam: CompTIA A+ 220-1001 Exam generally covers the concepts of mobile devices, network technology, hardware, effective virtualization, cloud computing, and network troubleshooting
CompTIA A+ 220-1002 mainly covers the concepts related to installing and configuring the main operating systems, the expanded security, the software troubleshooting, and the major operational effective procedures.
A number of available questions in the Exam: Maximum of 90 questions are available per exam.
Format/Type of questions in the Exam: It has multiple choice questions, performance-based questions, and drag-and-drop questions.
Length of Exam: The length of the exam is 90 minutes per Exam
Passing score in the Exam: 220-1001: 675 (on a scale of 100-900), and 220-1002: 700 (on a scale of 100-900)
Recommended languages of Exam: German, Japanese, Thai, and Spanish languages
Testing provider for the Exam: The testing provider for the Exam is Pearson VUE which includes the testing centers, and Online Testing
Price of Exam: $239 USD per exam
The CompTIA A+ Exam does not require a minimum level of having a relevant experience to the candidates, and it effectively recommends having nine to 12 months of experience in the field of the lab, and for this, the candidates generally need to score minimum 675 marks (on a scale of 100-900 points) to pass the exam successfully.
The candidates taking this Exam 220-1001 should be effectively capable to demonstrate such skills effectively that are mainly as follows:
- Installing, get configuring, and effectively maintaining the PCs, the software, and the mobile devices.
- Get diagnosing, effectively resolving, and documenting the common software, and the hardware-related major problems.
- Providing customer support to the end-user, and effectively applying the main troubleshoot
- Understand the basic concepts like desktop, imaging, the network, and effective virtualization.
Domains of CompTIA A+ 220-1001 Exam
Mobile Devices (14%)
For this, the candidates are generally required to know about hardware, its related best features, and several types of mobile devices like how to effectively configure this, the process to configure it, and several other main features like email.
- Laptop, and hardware major components
- Setting up the mobile devices.
- Types of mobile devices
For this, the candidates are required to know various types of networking, the major protocols, and effective configuration.
- Networking hardware devices
- Configure the basic SOHO network.
- Major types of Networks, and Internet connections.
- Concepts related to Networking configurations.
For this, the candidates need knowledge of various types of hardware, devices, and main peripherals.
- Summarizing up the attacks for physical security that is mainly related to major facilities.
- Motherboards, CPUs, RAM, Hard drives, and the Power supplies
- Knowledge regarding cables, and connectors
Virtualization, and Cloud computing (12%)
This domain generally needs knowledge for the cloud-computing concepts and virtual machines.
Cloud computing, and the client-side effective virtualization.
Network hardware, and troubleshooting (27%)
For this, the candidates need to have common problems, and major issues, how to effectively identify, and solve them.
- Resolving the major problems, and issues with the best practices, and relevant industry major standards.
- Troubleshoot the RAM, CPUs, and Motherboards, the power supplies, and display issues
- Troubleshoot the issues related to mobile devices, printers, and wired/wireless networks.
Who can pursue this course?
This course is for anyone who looks to take and pass the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 Certification Core 1 (220-1001) Certification Exam.
Anyone who effectively wants to improve their skills, and major capabilities for being as the computer, or the IT technician.
Anyone who wants to learn awesome stuff related to PCs, Macs, mobile devices, the cloud, networking, security, and several other things.