Exam MB-920: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP)
About the Course Unit Exam
The candidates for this Exam should have the general knowledge of relevant, and most authentic work experiences in Information Technology, and also the candidates should have the fundamental basic understanding of the financial principles, and the business-related major operations.
This exam mainly covers the relevant features, and the major capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics365 Finance and Operation related main apps. If the candidate has broad exposure to the relevant enterprise resource planning for the capabilities of Dynamics 365 so with the help of this, they could easily understand the fundamentals regarding how the finance and other operation-related main apps generally fit within the overall Microsoft ecosystem. This certification mainly expands the technical horizons of the candidate, and thereby after this effectively increases the employability, and for effectively passing the exam, the candidates generally require the right resources, and materials.
Targeted Audience of the Exam
The Microsoft MB-920 Certification Exam is effectively designed for the following people, who are mainly as follows:
- The IT Professionals effectively want to highlight their broader understanding of the main applications with whom the candidates generally work.
- The technical professionals and the authentic business decision-makers who effectively get explores Dynamics 365 main functionality can be simply get integrated with the main apps which the user generally uses.
- For those developers who want to show a deeper understanding of the business-related major operations, finance, and ERP.
- The graduate students, and the changing career students who effectively want to make the most Dynamic 365 Finance, and the best operation apps to move to the next step.
- The business stakeholders, and other people who use Dynamics 365, and also want to demonstrate that they had effectively understood the fundamentals of the main platform.
Prerequisites of Exam
The candidates who are for this exam should have general knowledge, and working experience in the main environment of Information Technology, and they should also have a fundamental understanding of related financial principles, and the relevant business operations.
Details of Exam Microsoft MB-920
The Microsoft MB-920 is the main part of Microsoft 365 certifications as all Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamental Finance, and Operations related Apps exam questions are available mainly in the format of Multiple response questions, and for this, the candidates get 60 minutes to effectively complete approx. 40 to 60 questions and the exam is available only in the English language.
Name of Exam: The name of the Exam is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance, and Operations Apps (ERP)
Code of Exam: MB-920
Time Duration of Exam: The time duration of the Exam is 60 minutes.
Exam Format: The format of the Exam is Multi-Response Questions
Type of Exam: The exam type is Microsoft 365
The number of questions available in the Exam: The number of available questions in the Exam is approx. 40-60 questions.
Exam Fee: The Exam fee is $99 USD
Language of Exam: The language of the Exam in the English language
Passing score of Exam: The passing score of the Exam is 700 Marks out of 1000 marks.
Exam retaking policy
Microsoft generally permits 5 attempts per year for the specific Exam, and the exam retake policy for Microsoft MB-920 Exam is mainly as follows:
- If the candidate is not capable to clear the exam on the first attempt, then the candidate must wait at least 24 hours before retaking the exam.
- If the candidate is also not capable to clear their exam in the second round, then, in such a case, the candidate must wait at least 14 days before giving the exam for the third time.
- A 14-days waiting period is also available for the fourth, and fifth subsequent exams for reattempting.
Cancellation, and rescheduling the policy of Exam
Microsoft generally permits free canceling for the exam that generally occurs within 24 hours as before the scheduled appointment of the candidate, but, if the candidate fails to show up on the particular day of the Exam without rescheduling, or canceling their exam, then Microsoft effectively get reserves all rights to forfeit the entire exam fee of the candidate, as the rescheduling, and cancellation of the scheduled exams could be simply done through the dashboard certification.
Microsoft MB-920 Course Outline
The course outline mainly acquaints the format of the Exam to the candidate, as there are six available domains in the test, and the next percentage of exam for each domain denotes how important all such domains are in the exam, and all such domains are also subdivided into their main subtopics to provide additional information about the exam course unit.
Domain 1: Describing Dynamics 365 Supply chain management (25-30%)
- Identifying the general capabilities.
- Describing various strategies related to manufacturing
- Describing warehouse, and inventory management-related major capabilities.
- Describing the asset management-related major capabilities.
Domain 2: Describing Dynamics Finance (20-25%)
- Describing Dynamics 365 Finance-related main features.
- Describing the general ledgers
- Describing the accounts payable, and the account receivables
- Describing the concepts related to finance major components.
Domain 3: Describing Commerce for Dynamics 365
- Describing Dynamics 365 Commerce-related major capabilities.
- Describing the Fraud protection for Dynamics 365
Domain 4: Describing Dynamics 365 Human Resources (5-10%)
- Describing the core major capabilities.
- Describing personnel management-related relevant skills, and capabilities.
Domain 5: Describing project-related main operations (10-15%)
- Identifying the major capabilities related to Projects.
- Describing project planning, and effective execution-related major capabilities.
Domain 6: Describing the best-shared features.
- Describing the reporting capabilities.
- Describing the relevant best integrated available options.
Skills for students after completing the Exam MB-920
Effectively after completing the exam course MB-920, the students would effectively capable to gain skills in the following areas that are mainly as follows:
- They can capable to describe Dynamics 365 Human Resources.
- Capable to describe Dynamics Finance.
- Capable to describe Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Capable to describe Dynamics 365 Supply chain management.
- Capable to describe the best-shared features of Dynamics 365.