Political Science Homework Help
Get Professional PPolitical Science Homework Help Services
As we all know that Political Science is a kind of Social science which focuses on the political activities of a country. Besides analysing the activities, it deals with various theories and subject matters associated with politics. Political Science is inseparably associated with economic, legal, social structure of the society and history, Anthropology, psychology of the workers of the state machinery and so on. Therefore in order to know the state and the country and the functions of the state machinery, the theories and debates and issues related to politics we must understand the entire science of politics very minutely. But since it has a history of almost 2,500 years, the process to learn about the entire subject can be a little problematic. Since it's a major subject, lots of schools, colleges and universities teach this subject and of course ask the students to do assignments or homework related to the subject. Therefore, urgenthomework.com is providing a golden opportunity for the needy people to earn good grades through their Political Science homework help and Political Science assignment help.
Hire Experts for Political Science Assignment Help Online
Political Science, as we already know is a vast subject, since its history can be rooted back to the ancient days of Greek philosophers like Plato, Aristotle. The main parts of the entire subject are Political Theory, Public administration, the Comparative Politics, IR or International Relation, Public Law, the Methodology and so on. Political Theory focuses on the various contributions by many thinkers like Plato, Aristotle, Cicero, Nietzsche, Longinus, Hobbes, and John Locke and so on, from different ages and countries. Comparative Politics deals with the theories and constitutions of different countries. IR refers to the connection and interaction between the different nations and political organizations. The methodology of this subject is quite vast and interdisciplinary to some extent since its nature. This subject is closely related to topics of sociology, history, anthropology, economy and so on. The subject can be approached in different ways which include various social researches, behaviourist, realist, structuralist or post-structuralist approaches and so on. Since it's a part of the social science, the approach must include both theoretical and practical methods like case or sample survey, field research, statistical analysis and so on. Students of this field can find different kind of jobs like political and administrative advisors, jobs related to legal fields or teaching position and so on.
The students who are taking up this course are given lots of assignment topics and homework, Political Science research papers in order to improve their abilities and skills. Sometimes they are needed to conduct field researches as well. Not all students can handle both the theoretical and practical parts of the methodology of this subject so well. Since it's a question of one's career, students must not compromise with their studies and seek online help. Urgenthomework.com is ready to offer its online help regarding this subject. Since they have tutors expert in this particular subject, students are most likely to get plagiarism free, well-researched, well-debated and well-written assignments or research papers with scheduled deadline. Besides the syllabus, the students can also get guidance related to the topics out of the syllabus too.
Political Science topics
- Environmental Politics
- Identity Politics
- Political Anthropology
- Political Theory
- Political Culture
Political science is a broad and dynamic field that encompasses a wide range of topics. Here are some key areas and topics within political science:
Political Systems and Institutions:
- Comparative analysis of political systems (e.g., democracies, authoritarian regimes, theocracies).
- Study of political institutions (e.g., legislatures, executives, judiciaries).
Political Theory and Philosophy:
- Examination of political ideologies (e.g., liberalism, conservatism, socialism).
- Exploration of political philosophers (e.g., Plato, Aristotle, John Locke, Karl Marx).
- Theories of international relations (e.g., realism, liberalism, constructivism).
- Analysis of international organizations (e.g., United Nations, NATO).
- Study of global conflicts and diplomacy.
Public Policy and Administration:
- Policy analysis and evaluation.
- Bureaucracy and public administration.
- Public policy issues (e.g., healthcare, education, environmental policy).
- Voter behavior and political psychology.
- Political parties and interest groups.
- Public opinion and polling.
- The relationship between politics and economics.
- Economic policies and their impact on society.
- Cross-country comparisons of political systems, policies, and outcomes.
- Regional studies (e.g., Middle East politics, Latin American politics).
Political Movements and Activism:
- Study of social movements (e.g., civil rights movement, feminist movement).
- Political activism and protest.
- Environmental politics and climate change.
- Human rights and humanitarian interventions.
- Global health governance.
- National security policies and strategies.
- Terrorism and counterterrorism efforts.
- Arms control and disarmament.
Political Leadership and Decision-Making:
- Leadership styles and their impact on governance.
- Decision-making processes in government.
Electoral Systems and Voting Methods:
- Analysis of different electoral systems (e.g., first-past-the-post, proportional representation).
- Voting methods and electoral reform.
Political Ethics and Corruption:
- Ethics in politics and public service.
- Corruption and its impact on governance.
Political Communication and Media:
- Role of media in shaping public opinion.
- Political advertising and propaganda.
Political Change and Revolution:
- Study of political revolutions and regime change.
- The role of social media and technology in political change.
Global Governance and International Law:
- International legal frameworks and treaties.
- The role of international organizations in global governance.
- Politics based on ethnicity, race, gender, or religion.
- Intersectionality and its implications for politics.
These topics provide a broad overview of the field of political science, and researchers often delve into more specific and nuanced areas within these broader categories. Political science is a constantly evolving field, and new topics and research areas emerge as the political landscape changes.