Bsbhrm506 Manage Recruitment Selection: Methods Assessment Answer
Provide answers to all of the questions below:
- Outline five methods of recruiting staff.
- Describe the purpose of an assessment centre in a recruitment process.
- Outline three advantages of using an assessment centre to determine a candidate’s suitability for a position.
- Explain the concept of human resources outsourcing.
- Discuss two advantages of outsourcing HR functions.
- Discuss the functions and scope of industrial relations.
- Outline the purpose of an employment contract.
- Explain the purpose of a modern award, as well as to whom it applies.
- Access the modern award Hospitality Industry (General) Award 2010 on the Fair Work Commission web site at: https://www.fwc.gov.au/awards-and-agreements/awards/modern-awards/modern-awards-listand answer the following questions:
a. What is the minimum hourly rate for a Grade 5 Cook?
b. If the cook is employed as a regular casual cook, what is the casual loading that must be paid.
c. If the cook is a regular casual employee at Grade 5 and worked 8 hours from 9 am to 5.30 pm with a 30-minute lunch break, what will be the total amount paid to the cook.
d. Identify the minimum weekly wages for a kitchen attendant grade 1 and calculate the annual salary based on this amount.
e. If a cook is required to use their own tools at work, what is the allowance that the employer must pay per week and how much does this amount to annually?
- Explain the purpose of a registered agreement.
- Outline the 10 minimum workplace entitlements for a permanent employee of an organisation outlined in the National Employment standards.
- Identify how long must employees’ records be kept for according to the Fair Work Act 2009.
- Outline at least four examples of the information which must be kept for each employee according to the Act above and the Fair Work Regulations 2009.
- Explain when a pay slip must be provided to an employee and what information must be included in the pay slip under the Fair Work Act 2009.
- How much notice must be provided to an employee who is to be dismissed?
- Who is and who is not covered by unfair dismissal laws?
- Explain why is important to advise potential employees of the terms and conditions of employment during the recruitment process?
- Explain the purpose and relevance of psychometric tests in recruitment.
- Explain the purpose and relevance of skills tests in recruitment.
This question hasn't been solved yet
Buy Bsbhrm506 Manage Recruitment Selection: Methods Assessment Answer Online
Talk to our expert to get the help with Bsbhrm506 Manage Recruitment Selection: Methods Assessment Answers to complete your assessment on time and boost your grades now
The main aim/motive of the management assignment help services is to get connect with a greater number of students, and effectively help, and support them in getting completing their assignments the students also get find this a wonderful opportunity where they could effectively learn more about their topics, as the experts also have the best team members with them in which all the members effectively support each other to get complete their diploma assignments. They complete the assessments of the students in an appropriate manner and deliver them back to the students before the due date of the assignment so that the students could timely submit this, and can score higher marks.Â The experts of the assignment help services at urgenthomework.com are so much skilled, capable, talented, and experienced in their field of programming homework help writing assignments, so, for this, they can effectively write the best economics assignment help services.
Get Online Support for Bsbhrm506 Manage Recruitment Selection: Methods Assessment Answer Assignment Help Online
- 24 x 7 Availability.
- Trained and Certified Experts.
- Deadline Guaranteed.
- Plagiarism Free.
- Privacy Guaranteed.
- Free download.
- Online help for all project.
- Homework Help Services