Ansell Corporation uses very basic program risk methodology which include following two process:
1. To identify and analysis program level risks you are required to arrange a meeting. The following will be the participants of the meeting:
Jane Markle (Consulting program manager)
The agenda of the meeting is to:
• Identify and analysis program level risks.
During the meeting, you need to:
1. Apply listening and questioning techniques to check or confirm understanding.
2. Identify program level risk.
3. Analyse identified program level risk.
4. Mentor project managers on various risk treatment strategies.
5. Evaluate relevant risk treatment strategy for the treat of identified program level risks to support project managers.
6. Directed Lorna and Harry to ensure that information about program objective, resource availability and budget are current and correct through consultation with relevant stakeholders.