Collection of type and quantities of solid waste data
- Selection of the site and collection of type and quantities of solid waste data (20%)
- Student must select a 10 ha (315 m x 315 m) area of an urban area within Australia. Selected site must include some commercial and institutional areas.
- Number of residential and commercial
- Estimate the quantity of waste generated from these
- The estimated quantity of waste must include all three categories, namely, MSW, C&I and C&D. You may use the per capita generation data given in the literature to estimate the waste generated. For calculating the total waste, you must use the entire population within your urban centre. All references must be clearly quoted in the report.
Question By subjects