SQL assignment question
Write 10 queries (see assignment instruction for detailed requirements) to query the STUDENT schema you created for practice lab 1. Your Select Statements should run error-free and should be valid. Submit two separate files: one plain text file (.txt or .sql file) with your SELECT statements only; and the other document include both your SELECT statements and your query results (copy and paste text or screen shots). I should be able to run your plain text source file as script and generate the same output as shown in your result document.
- Show the number of students whose zip is 07070.
- List all students (display student_id, first name, last name, and employer) who live in Columbus, OH.
- Show the zip, state and city that have > 5 students as residents.
- List all students (display student_id, first name, last name, and registration date) who registered on or before 2/13/2007 but have not enrolled in any course.
- Show the number of students enrolled in the ‘Intro to Unix’ course.
- List all students (display student_id, first name, last name, and employer) who took courses taught by instructor 'Anita Morris'.
- List all distinct courses (display instructor name, course_no and description) taught by 'Anita Morris'.
- For all students who took ‘Intro to Unix’, calculate the highest, lowest, and average midterm exam grade.
- Show which courses have > 10 students enrolled. Display course_no, description and number of students enrolled.
- List any student who has enrolled in the same course multiple times. Display student name, course description, and enrollment count.