Based on task specification proposed in assignment 1 (i.e., design document developed for website), develop a website for your IT startup company.
The website is working on all browsers very well. There are so many browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla etc. but the preferred browser is Google Chrome as there are so many features that attracts towards Google Chrome than other browsers.
1366x768 resolutions is set for the website.
eServ Global IT company is chosen for the assignment. The report is showing the website of eServ Global.
Browser Compatibility Issues
The website is compatible on all browsers but the preferred browser is Google Chrome. Google Chrome is chosen because of the following reason-
- It is faster than another browser.
- There is not required so much memory for Google Chrome.
- It is very light weight.
- It provides lots of theme to set on the browser.
- It works in a very flexible manner.
Challenges during Development
Some challenges that are faced during website designing-
- I found difficulty in making the gallery of the website. In setting the images on the website and transition of images was difficult.
- I found difficulty in making the navigation bar of the website. In setting the menu’s width etc. on the website was difficult.
- I found difficulty in making the footer of the website. In setting the images on the website footer was difficult.
- I found difficulty in making the external CSS for the website.
- I found difficulty in embedding the Google Map in the website.
In the above mentioned features, I faced some difficulty but resolved very well. All the above features are working very well.
There are so many good features that are not implemented in the website but can be implemented in the website later to increase the business growth. Some of them are as follows-
- Make good interface by using more than one CSS.
- Give feature of online shopping in the website.
- Give login/registration option in the website.
 Digital Age Learning, “Overview of User Acceptance Test (UAT) for Business Analysts (Bas),” https://www.develop.com/useracceptancetests, 2013
 Laceytech Solutions, “Why is Consistency Important in Web Design,” https://www.laceytechsolutions.co.uk/web-design/importance-of-consistency-in-web-design/