Part A: Perturbing thoughts
1.Describe symptoms of the (fictitious) disease named according to your two words.
2.Write the headline for the news story involving your two words.
3.Describe the business (e.g. what it sells) named with your two words.
4.Who are the main competitors or customers, business history etc?
Part B: Innovation all around us
Choose a product found in a bathroom
1. What are the 4 key ideas that needed to come together for the category of product to arise and when did they occur? Justify why you believe these are the key innovations. Consider if the product would still have arisen if these innovation hadn't occurred.
• Note by 'category' I mean (for example) all toothbrushes, not just the specific brand of toothbrush you have. To take the example of a car (because it is not from the bathroom), candidates for key ideas would be the development of the wheel, metallurgy, combustion engine, petroleum refinery, public infrastructure to enable roads.
2. What are the recent innovations that have occurred in the product category, specifically in the last 10 years? Again, justify why you believe these are the key innovations.
3. Predict 2 key innovations to this product that could occur over the next 10 years? Why?
4. In the distant future, e.g. 50 to 100 years, will the product still exist if not what has replaced it? If so, what crazy futuristic features could it have?
Part C: Creativity and Innovation in organisations
Wicked problems are problems that are complex, hard to define, generally do not have an easy solution, have lots of vested interests and perhaps all options for solutions are in some way bad or a poor compromise climate change, gun control, sugar over-consumption, water scarcity, political conflict, aging or growing population.
Choose an organisation (e.g. private, government, non-profit) that you believe are trying to make a difference to a wicked problem (e.g. one discussed in your workshop) through creative and innovative methods.
1. What activities of the company do you consider to be creative and innovative, that is, why did you choose it?
2. Briefly, what is it about the organisation's structure (e.g. size, age, market segment, beginnings (history) contributes to its creativity? Again justify why you think so.
Talk to our expert to get the help with BRD209 Creativity and Innovation | Fast Food Processing Company Answers to complete your assessment on time and boost your grades now