- Attend and take notes at a meeting in your workplace, or choose one of the below scenarios to complete.
- Take relevant notes in the meeting you have chosen, ensuring that you ask questions to clarify any points.
- Draft minutes from the meeting.
- Compose an email to the chair of the meeting (or your assessor) requesting they check your draft minutes for accuracy.
- Amend minutes for final distribution based on feedback received.
- Draft an email to all attendees with attached final minutes.
AGENDA OF THE MEETING
Below is the agenda of the meeting held on 11 September 2017 on 5pm at Level 5, Room 4, George St.
- customer complaints abouts:
- food quality
- price of the food
- staff service attitude
MINUTES OF THE MEETING:
DATE : 18TH SEPTEMBER 2017
TIME : 10.00AM
VENUE : CONFERENCE ROOM 1
CHAIRPERSON – GRACE
SECRETARY – TIWAPON
STAFF LEADER – CHRISTINE, WAHYU
Chairperson welcome participants to the staff meeting. She explained the purpose
of the meeting. Our restaurant was recently received many complains from
our royal customer. The complaints were about the quality of the food,
the price of the food and our staff service attitude. Chairperson would like to take the
opportunity to listen to the staff’s explanation about the above complaints. Each staff
were given 3 minutes to explain.
Explanation from staff:
1. Tiwapon : All the food were imported from Thailand which our cost were high.
2. Christine : Staff suggest to do lunch promotion.
3. Wahyu : In order to improve the quality of the food, we suggest our royal customer to inform us upon order regarding the level of the spicy
4. Grace : We can recruit more staff especially in the peak hours
Please find the final minutes attachment for the previous meeting held on 11 September 2017 on 5pm at Level 5, Room 4, George Street.
This problem has been solved.
Cite This work.
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below.
Urgent Homework (2023) . Retrive from https://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/bsbadm405-assessment-task-3-role-play-and-observation
"." Urgent Homework ,2023, https://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/bsbadm405-assessment-task-3-role-play-and-observation
Urgent Homework (2023) . Available from: https://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/bsbadm405-assessment-task-3-role-play-and-observation
Urgent Homework . ''(Urgent Homework ,2023) https://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/bsbadm405-assessment-task-3-role-play-and-observation accessed 28/01/2023.
Buy BSBADM405 Assessment Task 3 – Role Play and Observation Answers Online
Talk to our expert to get the help with BSBADM405 Assessment Task 3 – Role Play and Observation to complete your assessment on time and boost your grades now
The main aim/motive of the management assignment help services is to get connect with a greater number of students, and effectively help, and support them in getting completing their assignments the students also get find this a wonderful opportunity where they could effectively learn more about their topics, as the experts also have the best team members with them in which all the members effectively support each other to get complete their diploma assignments. They complete the assessments of the students in an appropriate manner and deliver them back to the students before the due date of the assignment so that the students could timely submit this, and can score higher marks.Â The experts of the assignment help services at urgenthomework.com are so much skilled, capable, talented, and experienced in their field of programming homework help writing assignments, so, for this, they can effectively write the best economics assignment help services.