Basic Foundational Skills Required in This Course:
- Navigation of Work
- Interact to get the work done
These five foundational skills are inter-dependent on each other, and even if one gets disturbed, then the whole process cycle would be disturbed. Hence, our TAFE assignment help experts would guide you and help you understand every component with precision.
Elements and Performance Criteria:
BSBCU301 assignment experts are a team of well trained and experienced professionals who deliver assignments that deal with a few elements and performance criteria related to this TAFE course. Those are:
- Identify customer needs
- Deliver a service to customers
- Monitor and report on service delivery
Why is Deliver and Monitor A Service to Customers assignment important?
It is important to create a disciplined approach in assessing and developing the key components as can be seen in a deliver and monitor a service to customers leaner guide, to understand what internal customers are and should have knowledge about the different products and services provided to internal customers depending on the organisation they work for. Realising this, TAFE assignment help providers maintain a team of experts who try to imbibe this disciplined approach in the management assignments so that the student can score best in their assignments with them.
BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customer Assessment Task 1-Case Study Answers
Read the case study scenarios provided and answer the given questions.
A customer purchases a printer and computer from a small communications company. Acondition of the purchase is the provision of two training sessions within one week of thedelivery of the goods. After 10 days, the specialist still hasn't been in touch with thecustomer to arrange a time for the training. The customer calls to complain
The receptionist received the call, obtains details from the customer and explains to thecustomer that he will transfer her to the specialist concerned. The specialist is busy onanother call and the customer says she is out not happy to wait.
a） What options are open to the receptionist now？（100 words）
- The first thing the receptionist should do is to apologize to the customers about the issues and remain calm. When a customer starts yelling or being otherwise rude, there is nothing to be gained by responding similarly. That will probably escalate hostilities. Maintain control of yourself, even if the customer’s tirade makes you feeling like yelling yourself.
- Use your best listening skills. The first thing an angry customer wants is to vent. To do so, they need someone to listen—and, for better or worse, you are that person. Listening patiently can defuse a situation, as long as the customer feels acknowledged in their complaint. Hear them out. When they are done talking, summarize what you have heard and ask any questions to further clarify their complaint.
- Actively sympathize. After the customer vents, they want to know you understand where they are coming from and how he or she feels. Express sympathy for their unpleasant customer experience. Respect and understanding go a long way toward smoothing things over.
- Find a solution. Once you understand why the customer is unhappy, it is time to offer a solution. Ask them what they feel should be done or put forward your own fair and realistic answer to the problem.
- In this case, the specialist is busy dealing with another customer thus the receptionist may transfer the customer to people with authorization such as the managers so that they can solve the issues at the moment.
b）What is the likely outcome if the customer hangs up in anger at this point?
The company will lose its opportunity to sell the products to this customer and also lose loyal customers. Also, the customer will leave the negative feedback to the company makes the negative effects on the company’s image in public eyes.
c） How will this impact on the company if the situation cannot be resolved?
If the company cannot deal with this conflict, the company will lose the opportunity to increase their revenue because they are losing loyal customers and new customers also. Also, the company is likely to lose its credibility and trustworthiness.
d）If this lack of following-up is a common occurrence, should the receptionist talk to the manager about the matter?
Yes, she should report this issue to the manager so that the manager takes the action to solve this problem. The manager should receive the report on all issues and customer’s feedback that he or she can figure out all problems that are usually or likely to have happened thus the manager can provide the best solution to the team if the problem occurs.
- Imagine you are sitting work in a school or college, What products and service will you need to know about to identify and match customer needs?（250-300 words）
- Stationery that student’s needs
- Foods and Snacks
- Coffee shops
- Think of the work you are doing or have done either in a voluntary situation or in paid employment. What does the organization offer? Were you well trained in understanding those products or services when you first started? Are you provided with ongoing training as the organization puts new products or services in the market?
The first day of my working life backed in Thailand, the company called Double A paper company, were trained me from the first process of producing pulp and paper until the last step to get the end product which is a paper such as A4 paper. They also told the history of the company, revenue, and the company’s future that made employees felt to be one part of the company. Also, every time before they announced the new product, they would tell and explain in details about that product to the employees so that we understood what was going on and had knowledge about that product. This is the best strategy because their employees would have knowledge of the product and answer all basic questions to the customers leading a high rating on customer satisfaction.
- Have you ever been inconvenienced by a customer service officer giving you incorrect or misleading information? What happened? How was the problem resolved? Did you do business with the organization again?
Yes, I have. I called the insurance company to ask about my plan and the hospitals in their network. They gave me the list of hospitals in their network located near my place. I picked a hospital and received the treatment and sent them my bill. The result turned out that the hospital was not in the network so that I had to pay 50% of my bill. I called and reported that issue to the company and received only regretful from the call center but no action which made me would not buy their insurance plan for the next period again.
- Research and then list a range of learning options that may help you improve your customer service skills.
- Strengthen customer service skills
Empathy, patience and consistency. Some customers will be irate. Others will be full of questions. And others will just be chatty. We must know how to handle all of them and provide the same level of service every time.
Adaptability, every customer is different, and some may even seem to change week-to-week. We should be able to handle surprises, sense the customer’s mood and adapt accordingly. This also includes a willingness to learn– providing good customer service is a continuous learning process.
Clear communication, ensure that we convey to customers exactly what we mean. We don’t want us, customer, to think he’s getting 50% off when he’s getting 50% more product. Use authentically positive language, stay cheerful no matter what and never end a conversation without confirming the customer is satisfied.
- Look at every touchpoint
The bad customer experience at any point in the customer lifecycle can ruin your relationship. In addition to making sure the right skills are demonstrated, We need to be sure they’re being demonstrated consistently.
- Improve your customer interactions
If the staff has the necessary skillset, that’s a good start. But they still need to relate to your customers. Here are some tips for making sure customer service is both thorough and well-received, Ask reps to try to identify a common ground–like shared interests–with the people they help. Having this point of understanding makes conflicts easier to overcome by humanizing the relationship, and it endears customers to rep. Practice active listening so your customers feel heard. Clarify and rephrase what the customers say to ensure you understand them.
- Enhance your customer service strategy
The staff may have the skills and know-how to interact with their customers. Practice proactive customer service by making your customers happy before they come to you with problems. Be available, Part of the personal touch is making sure our customers can reach us. For example, if the business is primarily online, meet in person occasionally with local customers and offer video calls for those farther away. Work early and late when needed, especially if our customers are in different time zones. Even providing customers with our physical address helps build their trust and reminds them that your company exists off the internet as well.
Joshua was working at the information desk of a large city store. A woman approachedhim and asked. 'Where the shoes? ' in what seemed to him to be a very rude tone.
Joshua was annoyed by the woman's manner and her lack of 'please. He treated hervery abruptly. He did not know that her English language skills were poor and that shehad practiced just those three words before leaving home.
- What was the customer’s specification need?
She would like to know where she can find the shoes department.
- How could Joshua have assisted the customer without making her feel uncomfortable?
He would say that “How can I help you” and point her the direction to the shoe department with the polite character.
Describe how the following situation could be used to promote products and services to customers:
- A customer enters a bookstore to return a book, as he has received another copy as a gift.
To introduce the best seller books of the month.
- A customer intends to buy a small vacuum cleaner but in discussing the customer’s cleaning needs, the sales assistance realizes that a small appliance will not have the capacity to do the job require.
The sale assistance will tell the capacity of the vacuum that cannot handle the job requirements. If the customer intends to buy the small one, it will take more time to finish the vacuum and also the appliance will break before its life because of over workload.
- An employee in a car hire firm is dealing with a customer who wants to hire a minibus for the weekend. He wants to pick up the car on Saturday and return it by Sunday at 5.00 pm. The firm has a special service, for example, an extra $40 they will deliver the car to him Friday evening and pick it up from Monday morning.
The company will tell this special promotion to the customer so that the customer does not have to pick up the car instead the company will deliver the car to the customer. Also, the car will stay with the customer longer than their previous plan but they still pay the same price.
A small publishing business develops and sells booklets that contain current reviews andratings of establishments such as restaurants, second-hand clothing or book stores, antique store and small galleries in each capital city in Australia. At a staff meeting, asales representative says that he has received"lots of inquiries' regarding the possibilityof purchasing these booklets online. It would be very expensive for a small business to set up this facility
- Describe other factors the companies should do before deciding on an online facility.
- The target market, the company should know their target market to understand their needs.
- To forecast the sale volume
- Budgeting all expenses
- Operating steps, the company has to plan the step to operate the website, starting from what should contain on the website.
- Who will manage and take care of each section? For example, a person who will take care of the customer’s questions and issues.
- At the moment, the booklets are sold through large bookstores that take a 40 percent commission for each sale. These bookstores are not going to agree to distribute any survey materials that might result in losing sales. Describe how the business could find out whether the end-users would purchase online？
The company will survey by attaching the customer’s survey with the booklet and fascinates the customer to send this feedback back to the company by offering the discount for the next purchase for the customer who sends it.
Contact two local organizations that know you well or think about organizations you are familiar with The organization may be your bookstore, restaurant or hairdresser. Discuss below question with the business owners or operators, or research the organization in the internet. What methods do they use to monitor customer satisfaction? Please mention at least Three?
- According to my past work experience with the paper company in Thailand.
- Their website would be asked the customers to give them the rating and feedback on the product.
- They would give a 5% discount for a customer who provides them feedback and their opinion.
Explain the benefits to the organization of recording informal customer feedback.
The organization will know what our customers need so that they can improve the product and service to reach the customer’s satisfaction. Also, the feedback from the customer may create a new product or service because the company would know the future trend.
This problem has been solved.
Cite This work.
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below.
Urgent Homework (2023) . Retrive from https://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/bsbcus301-deliver-and-monitor-a-service-to-customers
"." Urgent Homework ,2023, https://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/bsbcus301-deliver-and-monitor-a-service-to-customers
Urgent Homework (2023) . Available from: https://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/bsbcus301-deliver-and-monitor-a-service-to-customers
Urgent Homework . ''(Urgent Homework ,2023) https://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/bsbcus301-deliver-and-monitor-a-service-to-customers accessed 28/01/2023.
Buy BSBCUS301 Deliver and Monitor a Service to Customers Assessment Answers Online
Talk to our expert to get the help with BSBCUS301 Deliver and Monitor a Service to Customers Assessment to complete your assessment on time and boost your grades now
The main aim/motive of the management assignment help services is to get connect with a greater number of students, and effectively help, and support them in getting completing their assignments the students also get find this a wonderful opportunity where they could effectively learn more about their topics, as the experts also have the best team members with them in which all the members effectively support each other to get complete their diploma assignments. They complete the assessments of the students in an appropriate manner and deliver them back to the students before the due date of the assignment so that the students could timely submit this, and can score higher marks.Â The experts of the assignment help services at urgenthomework.com are so much skilled, capable, talented, and experienced in their field of programming homework help writing assignments, so, for this, they can effectively write the best economics assignment help services.