Assessment Task 4: Risk management process evaluation report
In this assessment task, you are required to answer a number of questions in order to evaluate the risk management process that you completed in the last two assessment tasks.
You are also required to set up logical folders and store all the documents that you have created for this assessment task.
This assessment is to be completed in the simulated work environment in the RTO.
- Access to textbooks/other learning materials
- Computer with Microsoft Office and internet access
- Risk Management Policy and Procedures
- Email with risk management evaluation report and screen shot attached.
- Evaluate the overall risk management process.
- Was it easy or difficult to identify risks?
- Was staff input (at the meeting) helpful?
- How confident are you that all the risks have been identified?
- Consider whether the process indicated in the NatureCare Products’ current Risk Management Policy and Procedures is sufficient to guide the risk management process used for the business expansion project. Explain why or why not.
- Explain whether the principles of risk management in the NatureCare Products risk management policy and procedure is consistent with AS/NZS ISO31000:2009 Risk Management Principles and Guidance.
- What changes would you recommend to the risk management process.
Your assessor will advise you of the due date of these submissions.
For your performance to be deemed satisfactory in this assessment task, you must satisfactorily address all of the assessment criteria. If part of this task is not satisfactorily completed, you will be asked to complete further assessment to demonstrate competence.
You will be provided feedback on their performance by the Assessor. The feedback will indicate if you have satisfactorily addressed the requirements of each part of this task.
If any parts of the task are not satisfactorily completed, the assessor will explain why, and provide you written feedback along with guidance on what you must undertake to demonstrate satisfactory performance. Re-assessment attempt(s) will be arranged at a later time and date.
You have the right to appeal the outcome of assessment decisions if you feel that you have been dealt with unfairly or have other appropriate grounds for an appeal.
You are encouraged to consult with the assessor prior to attempting this task if you do not understand any part of this task or if you have any learning issues or needs that may hinder you when attempting any part of the assessment.
Assessment Task 4 Instructions
Complete the following activities:
1. Develop a risk management evaluation report
This assessment task requires you to evaluate and report on the risk management process that you have completed in the previous two assessment tasks.
Review all of the following questions and prepare a short report of approximately 1 to 2 pages that addresses each question.
2. Take a screen shot of all of your folder and files.
You are required to demonstrate that you can file all of your records in a logical structure.
Ensure that you have an overall folder, as well as sub folder for each assessment task.
All of the documents you have submitted for this unit should be correctly named and filed, as set out on page 3 of this document.
The screen shot should show all the folders, sub-folders and documents.
3. Send an email to your assessor.
The text of the email should be in grammatically correct English, written in an appropriate (polite, business-like) style.
It should introduce and summarise the contents of the attachments.
Attach your risk management evaluation report and screen shot to the email.
This problem has been solved.
Cite This work.
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below.
Urgent Homework (2022) . Retrive from https://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/bsbrsk501-manage-risk-assessment-4
"." Urgent Homework ,2022, https://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/bsbrsk501-manage-risk-assessment-4
Urgent Homework (2022) . Available from: https://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/bsbrsk501-manage-risk-assessment-4
Urgent Homework . ''(Urgent Homework ,2022) https://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/bsbrsk501-manage-risk-assessment-4 accessed 08/08/2022.
- 24 x 7 Availability.
- Trained and Certified Experts.
- Deadline Guaranteed.
- Plagiarism Free.
- Privacy Guaranteed.
- Free download.
- Online help for all project.
- Homework Help Services