BSBWOR501 Assessment Task 4
The student need to prepare for an interview with their assessor, based on the interview questions below.
As a student, you will undertake a one-on-one interview with your assessor. The interview will give you the opportunity to give examples of the how you currently manage your personal work priorities at Coffeeville and how you plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Read the interview questions below and the assessor checklist in Appendix 1. Plan to respond to the questions in an interview with your assessor by:
- Detailing how you already perform the skills and demonstrate the knowledge.
- Outlining how you can further develop your skills and knowledge.
You should use examples from your work and facts and figures from the evidence gathered to justify your explanations and demonstrate your ability and understanding.
- How do you serve as a positive role model in the workplace through personal work planning and organisation?
- How do you ensure your work goals, plans and activities reflect your organisation’s plans and your personal work responsibilities (as detailed in your job description, performance plans, codes of conduct, etc)?
- How do you monitor and maintain your personal performance in varying work conditions?
- What strategies do you use to prioritise your personal goals and objectives with those of your team and organisation, to ensure they are all addressed?
- What technologies do you use to help you manage your work priorities and commitments?
- What strategies do you use to maintain your work/life balance, manage stress and attend to your health?
- How do you gather feedback from employees, clients and colleagues, and how do you use it to help you identify ways to improve your competence?
- How do your personal learning styles influence the professional development opportunities that you access?
- How do you participate in networks to enhance your personal knowledge, skills and work relationships?
- What legislation do you need to be aware of as you manage work priorities and professional development?
- You will undertake the interview in the time allocated by the assessor, addressing the ten questions above and any additional questions asked by the assessor.
- A minimum 50 minutes per interview is recommended. You should therefore be prepared to speak for approximately five minutes on each question.
- Your responses will need to be supported by examples and evidence.
- Your portfolio and journal will show information sources accessed and decision making for each of the questions.
Buy BSBWOR501 Assessment Task 4 Answers Online
Talk to our expert to get the help with BSBWOR501 Assessment Task 4 to complete your assessment on time and boost your grades now
The main aim/motive of the management assignment help services is to get connect with a greater number of students, and effectively help, and support them in getting completing their assignments the students also get find this a wonderful opportunity where they could effectively learn more about their topics, as the experts also have the best team members with them in which all the members effectively support each other to get complete their diploma assignments. They complete the assessments of the students in an appropriate manner and deliver them back to the students before the due date of the assignment so that the students could timely submit this, and can score higher marks.Â The experts of the assignment help services at urgenthomework.com are so much skilled, capable, talented, and experienced in their field of programming homework help writing assignments, so, for this, they can effectively write the best economics assignment help services.
Get Online Support for BSBWOR501 Assessment Task 4 Assignment Help Online
- 24 x 7 Availability.
- Trained and Certified Experts.
- Deadline Guaranteed.
- Plagiarism Free.
- Privacy Guaranteed.
- Free download.
- Online help for all project.
- Homework Help Services
Urgenthomework helped me with finance homework problems and taught math portion of my course as well. Initially, I used a tutor that taught me math course I felt that as if I was not getting the help I needed. With the help of Urgenthomework, I got precisely where I was weak: Sheryl. Read More