Cloud Based Architecture
Definition of a Cloud-based architecture
Cloud-based architecture is referred to the collective components used for the maintenance of cloud computing. These components mainly comprise of the front end working platform, the back end storage devices and the cloud based delivery which are all interconnected with the help of a network.
It is nothing but a cloud-hosted Mongo DB service engineered that is being run by the team that has been build the database.
- OpenSSL working as a cryptographic library
- Patches are being distributed
- Close relation between the service provider and vendors for enhancing security
- Security and Privacy are top most concern
- API clients checking SSL fingerprints for updating password
- It can be highly secured
- Security certifications up to high standards
- Cache data automatically flushes
- Problems are being sub-divided
- Next order of magnitude is being used
- Identifying and addressing all the bottlenecks
- Clear integration within the infrastructure
- Well defined integration points
- Alshuqayran, N., Ali, N. and Evans, R., 2016, November. A systematic mapping study in microservice architecture. In Service-Oriented Computing and Applications (SOCA), 2016 IEEE 9th International Conference on (pp. 44-51). IEEE.
- Christoforou, A., Garriga, M., Andreou, A.S. and Baresi, L., 2017, November. Supporting the Decision of Migrating to Microservices Through Multi-layer Fuzzy Cognitive Maps. In International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing (pp. 471-480). Springer, Cham.
- Khajiev, N., Lee, C.U., Kim, K.S., Kim, S.H. and Oh, R.D., 2016, November. Development of multiple tracking system for smart VIP car placement and monitoring. In Information Science and Communications Technologies (ICISCT), International Conference on (pp. 1-5). IEEE.