1. Different antenna, such as yagi, horn, and cellular antennas, etc. has different merits. Research these technologies in details and pay specific attention to how they are used as well their strengths and weakness. Provide an opinion regarding which antenna types will become the dominant players in the future of medium- and long-distance wireless links .
2. A local engineering group ask you to present your finding of the most recent advanced wireless technologies. Research any THREE different wireless network protocols in details and pay specific attention to how they are used as well their strengths and weakness. What security challenges they are facing? Provide a report of your opinion.
3.Read the following two research papers, please give your critical reflection on the topic of the software-defined wireless network.
This assessment task will assess the following learning outcome/s:
- be able to critically analyse wireless networking concepts and their applications in real life situations.
- be able to analyse and describe wireless signalling techniques and radio frequency communications.
- be able to compare and contrast different wireless networks in terms of size, speed, limitations and applications.
- be able to investigate and evaluate emerging wireless networking technologies.