1. Which of the following was designed to allow GM to operate ethically in South Africa as long as the company did not obey the apartheid laws in its own South African operations?
2. Identify the INCORRECT statement about environmental regulations.
3. The _____ occurs when a resource is shared by all, but owned by no one, is overused by individuals, resulting in its degradation.
4. An international U.S. based company sets up a production unit in a developing country with poor environmental regulations. This contributes to:
5. Which of the following observations about the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act is true?
6. Facilitating payments are:
7. The Convention on Combating Bribery of Foreign Public Officials in International Business Transactions excludes:
8. The idea that businesspeople should consider the social consequences of economic actions when making business decisions and that there should be a presumption in favor of decisions that have both good economic and social consequences is known as:
9. Which of the following, in a business setting, is taken to mean benevolent behavior that is the responsibility of successful enterprises?
10. BP, one of the world's largest oil companies, has made it part of the company policy to undertake "social investments" in the countries where it does business. There was no economic reason for BP to make this social investment, but the company believes it is morally obligated to give something back to the societies that have made their success possible. BP's actions are an example of:
11. A situation in which none of the available alternatives seems morally acceptable is called:
Urgenthomework helped me with finance homework problems and taught math portion of my course as well. Initially, I used a tutor that taught me math course I felt that as if I was not getting the help I needed. With the help of Urgenthomework, I got precisely where I was weak: Sheryl. Read More