Implementation of Big Data analytics
Big data was created to correlate the accuracy of the information and the predictions with the principles of the data volume which is gathered and compared with other relevant sets of data. It is the fact that relating to latureae, Big Data analytics could be well used to lower the costs of the health-related supplements, avoid the preventable diseases, improve the quality of the products as well as improve the life quality of the patients. There is effective strategy that could be utilised for the development of the agile methodology. Some of the strategies are Customer satisfaction is of primary need and can be delivered through continuous IT developments, the strategy of the organisation and its tactics to accomplish the objectives must be adaptive, and Momentum and progress are the keys for the company to become agile, and learning support.
The paper synthesises the requirements of the company Latureae which is a health and wellness company and recommends three correct and tested solutions to address the limitations of the company. Several strategies have also been discussed regarding the principles of agile methodology to address the complex business needs of the company.
Requirements and recommendations of tested and verifiable solutions
It is estimated the total costs of the health and wellness companies will reach 5.7 trillion dollars by 2026. One of the critical requirements that health and wellness companies like Latureae need to follow is the requirement of increasing the supply of information that is available (Lydell, Hildingh, Söderbom, & Ziegert, 2017). The company needs to share a more significant amount of data by shifting to prioritisation of the outcomes rather than volume which is found in the traditional delivery of the health supplements. The recent data flow is being used mostly by the health and wellness companies in major areas which include real-time monitoring of the clients, predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, and client-based feedback (Shameer, Miotto, Glicksberg, Morgan, & Dudley, 2016). Latureae requires improving these four major areas in its operational structure to increase its customer base and provide customer satisfaction. The company also needs having an efficient network of its certified professionals monitoring the healthcare of the clients and marketing its supplements respectively.
Big data was created to correlate the accuracy of the information and the predictions with the principles of the data volume which is gathered and compared with other relevant sets of data. With the size of the data getting increased uncovers naturally the patterns and relationships that were previously unknown. The analysis of the findings can help to determine the root causes of the failures and detect fraudulent behaviour. The results can also reduce the costs of the operations as well as increase the development of the product (Collins, 2016). It can help to optimise the offerings as well as enable a slightly informed decision-making procedure. Specifically relating to latureae, Big Data analytics could be well used to lower the costs of the health-related supplements, avoid the preventable diseases, improve the quality of the products as well as improve the life quality of the patients.
Diagram1: Big Data Architectures
Health and wellness industry like any other industry requires systematic as well as continuous improvements to stay efficient, cost-effective and provide high-quality services from time to time. Many forward belief organisations have moved towards the utilisation of a more advanced form of technologies that can take the information in the systems and record as well as deliver it to the services of cloud computing. Cloud computing can help the health and wellness companies to provide technology which is resilient to the infrastructure and continuously provide the information and ensure the availability of the data to everyone. When the services are utilised efficiently the capability of cloud computing makes the organisations more agile and reduce the cost of spending towards various expensive information technology services. Companies with cloud infrastructure can develop applications faster and ensure smooth deployment of them (Hossain & Muhammad, 2016). The service also provides automation in the working processes of the companies and streamlines the process of provisioning and shortens the time taken.
Based on the findings in the recent study Latureae should build a sustainable system of health and wellness providers to the clients or the patients to create an efficient and flexible organisation. With the help of cloud computing systems the company can manage the requirements of the patients proactively as well as overcome the operational challenges by controlling the cost of development of the products. Cloud solutions can virtually connect the patients and clients with the company's support executive and help them provide valuable insights to the patients based on their Electronic Health Records (EHR) stored in the database of the companies within the cloud infrastructure (Botta, De Donato, Persico, & Pescapé, 2016). The solutions will increase the efficiency of the client support executive by reducing the time taken to search the medical database of the patient. Physical databases are time-consuming and reduce the efficiency of the company and also increase the cost of operations. The company could develop its dedicated APIs or application for creating a virtual network of clientele based support and feedback structure.
Every country across the world is facing problems which include an escalation in the demands for wellness products, increase in the number of chronic illnesses, increase the cost of products, the population which is ageing as well as limited and confined resources. Major global companies are investing in types of equipment and facilities which are hospital-centric, not healthcare-centric. Hospital-Centric care deals with the health issues of the people which are acute and requires few days or weeks of care (Char, Shah, & Magnus, 2018). It is not intended for a large number of people whereas health-centric concern deals with people who are fighting with chronic conditions and require treatments or prevention in the long run. Health centric care involves physical and mental wellbeing of the individuals and also includes chronic illness which people are trying to prevent or are currently dealing with it. They serve the long-term purpose of the people in staying mentally fit and physically healthy.
Diagram 2: Health-Centric care
For providing proper health-centric care to the clients and the patients, Latureae needs to implement the use of Artificial Intelligence or AI in its environment. Most companies had mistaken AI for Robots which is not entirely true. AI can be used to do the work of the people in the absence of them just like robots, but unlike being physically present, it can be digitally implanted in the network system. The company could embed its own dedicated AI in the wearables that the company is planning to launch (Davenport & Ronanki, 2018). With the help of the AI in the wearables, the company will be able to monitor the patient's health and physical conditions using various biometric sensors such as heart rate monitor, Blood pressure monitor and calorimeter among others. The data from this biometrics will be stored directly into the EHR of the company by the AI, and the system itself could suggest steps to deal with abnormal conditions without the need of a human.
Strategy for the principles of agile methodology
There are several strategies which embody' the laws of agile methodology in the organisation to address the complex business needs based on the applications of information technology. Some of the strategies are following –
- Customer satisfaction is of primary need and can be delivered through continuous IT developments - A business can become successful only when it provides its customers with the product or service or even both which is worth paying for. Latureae needs to emphasise the experience of its customer and work out the details once they acquire sufficient revenue to rationalise the efforts (Duffau, Grabiec, & Blay-Fornarino, 2017). The company needs to meet the demands of the customers efficiently with its current resources.
- The strategy of the organisation and its tactics to accomplish the objectives must be adaptive - Companies which rely too much on developed formulas and rules to achieve success becomes less agile over time. Latureae needs to incorporate a quick adaptation of the strategy and tactics to fulfil its requirements. The company needs to efficiently track and evaluate data through its Electronic Medical Records to become useful and precise in understanding the needs of the customers.
Momentum and progress are the keys for the company to become agile –
Organisations which embraces the philosophy of being agile also welcomes the change in its operational structure and builds on the past successes consistently (McCaffery, Trektere, & Ozcan-Top, 2016). Latureae should implement new technologies such as Big Data and AI immediately for them to get positive results. The company should readjust its current objectives towards success oriented changes in an efficient way.
- Collaboration is vital in a cross-functional environment – It is required for the organisations to share information between its departments and also the employees and managers should work together to reach mutually comprehensive targets. Daily digital entries and the use of the company's websites and social media can be useful for Latureae to develop overall goals and create an environment of mutual understanding within the employees and employers for achieving organisational goals.
- Team members should be well motivated – Every employer and employees within the organisation must be hugely motivated. The employees need to be self-starting and also remain open to criticism which is constructive in the organisation. The use of digital boards and social media website groups can enable Latureae to motivate the members of the organisation (Demissie, Keenan, & McCaffery, 2016). The company can also send pout meaningful motivational messages to individual employees daily on their devices.
- Face-to-face interaction should maximise - Latureae must aim to adapt to the demands of the market faster. To do so, the company should emphasise on personal meetings of the employees and the managers and approval should be given based on direct lines over alternatives which are more formal. The managers in the company could do so utilizing teleconferencing with its employees via Skype or messenger applications.
- The output is the only way to succeed – In an agile organisation, random thoughts should not exist. The company needs to support a claim based on accurate statistics to consider a particular idea or application of successful procedures. If the company does not have accurate evidential statistics, then it needs to improve on them (Weißbach, Kirchner, Reher, & Heinrich, 2016). The use of Big Data can help Latureae with a gathering of the necessary data and back their statistics of the health provisions to the clients.
- Incorporation of innovation – The positive changes in the organisation should only be implemented when it is measured and backed by innovation. A good design structure and right skills ensure the organisation to maintain its pace with the advancement of the technologies. By launching wearables comprising various biometric sensors can enable Latureae to gather more data and monitor the health and care of the individuals associated with the organisation in real-time.
- The significant fundamental need is technical excellence – The point of being excellent in technical department is related closely to scalability. Organisations do not benefit from sloppy tech work and are never going to be measurable in the grand scale (Tolf, Nyström, Tishelman, Brommels, & Hansson, 2015). Therefore it is required by the organisations to invest in powerful technologies and should be maintained as a priority from the beginning. Latureae should invest in biosensing technology and should incorporate it with the existing infrastructure to provide enhanced customer satisfaction in the products of the company.
- Minimising wastage of resources and effort - Companies need to offer innovative solutions which are efficient to overcome adverse economy and can enable them to compete in virtually every market (Kostic, 2017). The health and wellness company Latureae can depend on Big Data tools like Hadoop among others to allow them to come up with innovative solutions regarding market competitiveness.
- Learning support - Employees at every level should be offered the chance to learn and grow professionally while reflecting and discussing relevant organisational issues (Tan & Zhan, 2017). Latureae can provide the opportunity to its employees to enhance their skills employing internet-based learning and also provide appropriate e-board training and mentoring.
- Creation of small autonomous teams – Various studies show that people are most innovative and productive when they organised into small groups and give them the ability to utilise and implement goal-oriented work. Creation of small teams to do various surveying and digital marketing can help Latureae to contribute towards sustainable health and welfare development in multiple communities.
The paper concludes that implementation of Big Data analytics and the utilisation of the cloud infrastructure can help Latureae as a health and wellness company to gather useful patient data and store them in the form of Electronic Health Records into the cloud system for efficient and effective functioning. The company can also integrate Artificial Intelligence in its soon to be launched biosensing wearables for providing the clients with useful feedbacks regarding their health and wellness.
Botta, A., De Donato, W., Persico, V., & Pescapé, A. (2016). Integration of cloud computing and internet of things: a survey. Future generation computer systems , 684-700.
Char, D. S., Shah, N. H., & Magnus, D. (2018). Implementing machine learning in health care— addressing ethical challenges. The New England journal of medicine , 981-990.
Collins, B. (2016). Big data and health economics: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Pharmacoeconomics , 101-106.
Davenport, T. H., & Ronanki, R. (2018). Artificial intelligence for the real world. Harvard business review , 108-116.
Demissie, S., Keenan, F., & McCaffery, F. (2016). Investigating the Suitability of Using Agile for Medical Embedded Software Development. International Conference on Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination , 409-416.
Duffau, C., Grabiec, B., & Blay-Fornarino, M. (2017). Towards embedded system agile development challenging verification, validation and accreditation: Application in a healthcare company. International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering Workshops (ISSREW) , 82-85.
Hossain, M. S., & Muhammad, G. (2016). Cloud-assisted industrial internet of things (iiot)– enabled framework for health monitoring. Computer Networks , 192-202.
Kostic, M. (2017). Challenges of Agile Practices Implementation in the Medical Device Software Development Methodologies. European Project Management Journal , 36-44.
Lydell, M., Hildingh, C., Söderbom, A., & Ziegert, K. (2017). Future challenges for occupational health services can be prevented by proactive collaboration with the companies using the services: A participatory and reflection project. Journal of multidisciplinary healthcare , 217226.
McCaffery, F., Trektere, K., & Ozcan-Top, O. (2016). Agile–Is it Suitable for Medical Device Software Development? International Conference on Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination , 417-422.
Shameer, K. B., Miotto, R., Glicksberg, B. S., Morgan, J. W., & Dudley, J. T. (2016). Translational bioinformatics in the era of real-time biomedical, health care and wellness data streams. Briefings in bioinformatics , 105-124.
Tan, K. H., & Zhan, Y. (2017). Improving new product development using big data: a case study of an electronics company. R&D Management , 570-582.
Tolf, S., Nyström, M. E., Tishelman, C., Brommels, M., & Hansson, J. (2015). Agile, a guiding principle for health care improvement? International journal of health care quality assurance , 468-493.
Weißbach, R., Kirchner, K., Reher, F., & Heinrich, R. (2016). Challenges in business processes modeling–is agile BPM a solution? International Conference on Business Process Management , 157-167.
Buy Implementation of Big Data analytics Answers Online
Talk to our expert to get the help with Implementation of Big Data analytics to complete your assessment on time and boost your grades now
The main aim/motive of the management assignment help services is to get connect with a greater number of students, and effectively help, and support them in getting completing their assignments the students also get find this a wonderful opportunity where they could effectively learn more about their topics, as the experts also have the best team members with them in which all the members effectively support each other to get complete their diploma assignments. They complete the assessments of the students in an appropriate manner and deliver them back to the students before the due date of the assignment so that the students could timely submit this, and can score higher marks.Â The experts of the assignment help services at urgenthomework.com are so much skilled, capable, talented, and experienced in their field of programming homework help writing assignments, so, for this, they can effectively write the best economics assignment help services.
Get Online Support for Implementation of Big Data analytics Assignment Help Online
- 24 x 7 Availability.
- Trained and Certified Experts.
- Deadline Guaranteed.
- Plagiarism Free.
- Privacy Guaranteed.
- Free download.
- Online help for all project.
- Homework Help Services
Urgenthomework helped me with finance homework problems and taught math portion of my course as well. Initially, I used a tutor that taught me math course I felt that as if I was not getting the help I needed. With the help of Urgenthomework, I got precisely where I was weak: Sheryl. Read More