ISY3001 E-Business Fundamentals and Systems
Select one of the e-commerce models from below:
- B2C – Retail supply of financial accounting services; such as financial advice and income tax returns.
- B2B – Business to business in terms of firms or individuals who provide accounting services to businesses; such as small business book keeping to major accounting firms providing consulting and audit services.
- P2P – The collaborative economy whereby consumers supply each other; for example financial advice or accounting services.
- How does the website URL relate to the business name?
- How easily is the website found using general internet search engines (e.g. Google, Ask, AltaVista, Bing, Yahoo!)?
- Does the website give me all the organisational information a user could reasonably require?
- Are requirements to provide a user’s (personal or sensitive) information appropriate?
- How well does the website reassure users about the security and use of their information?
- How well does the website foster user trust in the organisation?
- How well does the website address legal issues associated with use of the website or engagement in transactions?
- How well does the website provide for the accessibility needs of users?
- How well does the website address the language or cultural needs of users?
- Does the website contain all the product information that a user could reasonably require?
- Does the website allow all the customisation (user-managed features) that a user could reasonably expect?
- How well does the website personalise the experience for users?
- Does the website identify sufficient channels for user service/support?
- How easy is it to find any information on the website about the organisation, their products or services?
- How easy is the information on the website to read (i.e. is provided information in appropriate language and with sufficient detail for most users)?
- Is the website easy to navigate (i.e. move through the website to find information, products, or services, and engage in transactions with the organisation)?
- How appropriate are the website aesthetics (e.g. use of layout, colours, imagery, fonts, etc) for the targetaudience?
- How well does the website foster community among users?
- How quickly does the website load into your browser and do all website features, links and embedded objects (eg: media files or applets) work as intended?
- How well does the website support different web-browsers or platforms (e.g. mobile devices)?
- Does the website provide a sufficient range of payment options as could be reasonably expected?
- Does the website provide a sufficient range of delivery options as could be reasonably expected?
Buy ISY3001 E-Business Fundamentals and Systems Answers Online
Talk to our expert to get the help with ISY3001 E-Business Fundamentals and Systems Answers to complete your assessment on time and boost your grades now
The main aim/motive of the management assignment help services is to get connect with a greater number of students, and effectively help, and support them in getting completing their assignments the students also get find this a wonderful opportunity where they could effectively learn more about their topics, as the experts also have the best team members with them in which all the members effectively support each other to get complete their diploma assignments. They complete the assessments of the students in an appropriate manner and deliver them back to the students before the due date of the assignment so that the students could timely submit this, and can score higher marks.Â The experts of the assignment help services at urgenthomework.com are so much skilled, capable, talented, and experienced in their field of programming homework help writing assignments, so, for this, they can effectively write the best economics assignment help services.