LOG 206 Mod 14 Exam: Obsolescence and DMSMS Planning and Execution
- True/False: Potential solutions for mitigating obsolescence and DMSMS risks associated with electronics that still use leaded solders and finishes include making bridge buys or life-of-type (LOT) buys of parts and components with lead-tin solders and finishes.
True or False
- What is a counterfeit part?
A copy or substitute produced without legal right or authority
- What strategies and methods have acquisition programs used to help manage obsolescence?
All of the answers are correct
- Why was GIDEP established?
To seek ways to reduce or eliminate unnecessary expenditures by sharing technical information between Government and industry
- What might a life cycle logistician do to mitigate a DMSMS situation?
Encourage the existing source or sources to continue production