Hi! My name is____. We’re gathering some information for a marketing research class about people’s recent purchases of music. We are only interested in purchases of complete albums, not the purchase or downloading of single songs or partial albums. This would include digital albums from online retailers or CDs.
The following questions relate to your most recent Music CD or digital album purchase.
1. What type of music did you most recently purchase? (circle one)
2. What was your main reason for purchasing this music CD/digital album? (circle one)
3. What was the price you paid for this CD/digital album? $____
4. Was this a special/sale price? (circle one)
5. How did you pay for this purchase? (circle one)
6. Where did you purchase this music CD/digital album? (circle one)
7. Who was with you at the time you made your music CD/digital album purchase? (circle one)
8. Did a salesperson help you while you were deciding to purchase this CD/digital album? (circle one)
9. Approximately how much time did you spend making this music purchase decision?
10. Prior to entering the store (i.e. Apple or other retailer) where you made your music CD/digital album purchase, did you plan to purchase
11. Since purchasing this CD/digital album, approximately how many times have you listened to it? _____
12. Write the number that best represents your level of agreement or disagreement with each of the statements below.]
13. Approximately how many music CDs/digital albums did you buy in the past 12 months? ________
14. On average, what is the price you pay for a music CD/digital album? $ ______________________
15. Several factors might influence your decision to buy a music CD/digital album. For each factor, indicate how important that factor is to you when buying a music CD/digital album. (circle number)
16. What is the total number of music CDs/digital albums you currently own? ____________________
17. On average, how long do you listen to a new music CD/digital album? ____ (years) _____ (months)
18. How many music CDs/digital albums do you own that you have not listened to in the past 12 months? __________
19. What do you do with the music CDs/digital albums that you no longer listen to? (circle one)
20. On average, how many music CDs/digital albums do you dispose of each year? ________________
21. What is the main reason you discard a music CD/digital album? (circle one)
Now we’d like to know something about your interests and preferences.
22. Write the number that best represents your agreement or disagreement with the statements below.
23. How closely do the following statements describe you? (circle the number)
24. A spontaneous purchase is one that is not thought about prior to entering the store. Spontaneous purchases occur unexpectedly and involve a quick decision. In the last month, how many times have you purchased something spontaneously? __________
25. Have you ever purchased something from an online retailer? (circle one)
26. Which of the following products have you purchased from an online retailer? (circle all that apply)
The following questions are for classification purposes only:
D1) In what year were you born? _________
D2) Are you….. (circle one)
D3) Are you….. (circle one)
D4) Are you…..(circle one)
D5) What is the amount of discretionary spending money you have per month after paying all your bills and expenses $___
Urgenthomework helped me with finance homework problems and taught math portion of my course as well. Initially, I used a tutor that taught me math course I felt that as if I was not getting the help I needed. With the help of Urgenthomework, I got precisely where I was weak: Sheryl. Read More