Hi! My name is____. We’re gathering some information for a marketing research class about people’s recent purchases of music. We are only interested in purchases of complete albums, not the purchase or downloading of single songs or partial albums. This would include digital albums from online retailers or CDs.
The following questions relate to your most recent Music CD or digital album purchase.
1. What type of music did you most recently purchase? (circle one)
- Light & Easy
- New Age/World
- Soft Rock/Pop
2. What was your main reason for purchasing this music CD/digital album? (circle one)
- Type of music
- Friend recommended
- Cover art
- Other (specify) ____
3. What was the price you paid for this CD/digital album? $____
4. Was this a special/sale price? (circle one)
5. How did you pay for this purchase? (circle one)
- Cash/check/debit card
- Credit card
- Gift certificate
- Other (specify) ____
6. Where did you purchase this music CD/digital album? (circle one)
- Department store (e.g., Foley’s, Nordstrom)
- Specialty music store
- Discount store (e.g., Target, Wal-Mart, Best Buy)
- Mail order/catalog
- Online retailer
- Other (specify) ______
7. Who was with you at the time you made your music CD/digital album purchase? (circle one)
- I was alone
- Family member
8. Did a salesperson help you while you were deciding to purchase this CD/digital album? (circle one)
9. Approximately how much time did you spend making this music purchase decision?
- _______________ (hours) ___________________ (minutes)
10. Prior to entering the store (i.e. Apple or other retailer) where you made your music CD/digital album purchase, did you plan to purchase
- This exact title and artist
- This artist
- This type of music
- Any type of music CD/digital album
- Did not plan to purchase a music CD/digital album at all
11. Since purchasing this CD/digital album, approximately how many times have you listened to it? _____
12. Write the number that best represents your level of agreement or disagreement with each of the statements below.]
- _____ I am very satisfied with this CD/digital album.
- _____ I feel very comfortable with my purchase of this CD/digital album.
- _____ I am confident that I made the right decision.
- _____ If I could do it over, I would not buy this CD/digital album again.
13. Approximately how many music CDs/digital albums did you buy in the past 12 months? ________
14. On average, what is the price you pay for a music CD/digital album? $ ______________________
15. Several factors might influence your decision to buy a music CD/digital album. For each factor, indicate how important that factor is to you when buying a music CD/digital album. (circle number)
16. What is the total number of music CDs/digital albums you currently own? ____________________
17. On average, how long do you listen to a new music CD/digital album? ____ (years) _____ (months)
18. How many music CDs/digital albums do you own that you have not listened to in the past 12 months? __________
19. What do you do with the music CDs/digital albums that you no longer listen to? (circle one)
- Keep them
- Throw them away/delete them
- Give them away
- Sell them
20. On average, how many music CDs/digital albums do you dispose of each year? ________________
21. What is the main reason you discard a music CD/digital album? (circle one)
- Worn out/damaged
- Don’t like the music
- Bored with artist/title
- Out of fashion
- Storage constraints
- Other (specify) _________
Now we’d like to know something about your interests and preferences.
22. Write the number that best represents your agreement or disagreement with the statements below.
- _____ In general, I am among the last in my circle of friends to buy a new music recording when it appears.
- _____ If I heard that new music was available in stores, I would not be interested enough to buy it.
- _____ Compared to my friends, I own fewer music CDs/digital albums.
- _____ I know the names of new musical artists before other people do.
23. How closely do the following statements describe you? (circle the number)
24. A spontaneous purchase is one that is not thought about prior to entering the store. Spontaneous purchases occur unexpectedly and involve a quick decision. In the last month, how many times have you purchased something spontaneously? __________
25. Have you ever purchased something from an online retailer? (circle one)
- No (skip to question 56)
26. Which of the following products have you purchased from an online retailer? (circle all that apply)
- Computer games, software
- Computer hardware
- Electronic goods (e.g., CD players, cameras, calculators, cell phones)
- Groceries, food items
- Home furnishings, decorative items
- Movies, DVDs
- Music CDs, digital albums, singles, etc.
- Personal care products (e.g., cosmetics, fragrance, hair care)
- Sporting goods, equipment
- Travel services (e.g., airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rental)
- Other (specify) __
The following questions are for classification purposes only:
D1) In what year were you born? _________
D2) Are you….. (circle one)
D3) Are you….. (circle one)
- Full-time student
- Part-time student
D4) Are you…..(circle one)
- Employed full-time
- Employed part-time
- Not currently employed
D5) What is the amount of discretionary spending money you have per month after paying all your bills and expenses $___
This problem has been solved.
Cite This work.
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below.
Urgent Homework (2022) . Retrive from https://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/marketing-research-music-questionnaire
"." Urgent Homework ,2022, https://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/marketing-research-music-questionnaire
Urgent Homework (2022) . Available from: https://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/marketing-research-music-questionnaire
Urgent Homework . ''(Urgent Homework ,2022) https://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/marketing-research-music-questionnaire accessed 11/08/2022.
Buy Marketing research Music Questionnaire Answers Online
Talk to our expert to get the help with Marketing research Music Questionnaire to complete your assessment on time and boost your grades now
The main aim/motive of the management assignment help services is to get connect with a greater number of students, and effectively help, and support them in getting completing their assignments the students also get find this a wonderful opportunity where they could effectively learn more about their topics, as the experts also have the best team members with them in which all the members effectively support each other to get complete their diploma assignments. They complete the assessments of the students in an appropriate manner and deliver them back to the students before the due date of the assignment so that the students could timely submit this, and can score higher marks.Â The experts of the assignment help services at urgenthomework.com are so much skilled, capable, talented, and experienced in their field of programming homework help writing assignments, so, for this, they can effectively write the best economics assignment help services.