Mental illness Sample Assignment
- Mental illness can be described as disorders that affect your mood, thinking and behavior. Examples of mental illness include depression, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, eating disorders and addictive behaviors. In the United States, almost half of adults will experience a mental illness during their lifetime. This equates to about 0.464 in decimal form, in fraction form, and 46.4 % in percent form of this risk occuring in one’s adult life. Managing the risk of mental illness often involves taking medications and seeking psychiatric counseling. Unhappiness and decreased enjoyment of life, family conflicts, relationship difficulties, social isolation, and problems with tobacco, alcohol and other drugs often lead to mental illness. If these are met with caution, then there may be a slighter risk of being mentally ill.
- Car accidents are a potential hazard in my life. They often occur when a vehicle collides with another vehicle, pedestrian, animal, road debris, or other stationary obstruction, such as a tree, pole or building. The probability of one getting into a
car accident related death is 0.013 in decimal form, in fraction forms, and 1.3 % in percent form. Many of these accidents could be prevented if people wore seat belts, refrained from texting while driving, obeyed posted speed limits, and drove sober. If these precautions are acknowledged the risk of getting into an car accident will decrease.
- Heart disease is a potential hazard in my life, especially in my older age. These are heart conditions that include diseased vessels, structural problems, and blood clots. The probability of dying from heart related issues is 0.25 in decimal form, ¼ in fraction form, and 25% in percent form. Heart attacks and heart disease are preventable with proper diet, exercise, and abstaining from smoking cigarettes. If one maintains these good habits, they will have less of a chance from succumbing to heart disease.
- As a woman, complications that arise from childbirth and pregnancy are a constant risk. Pregnancy is the state of carrying a developing embryo or fetus within the female body. Often times pregnancy and childbirth can pose problems to female health. The probability of dying from pregnancy and childbirth is 0.15 in decimal form, 15/100 in fraction form, and 15% in percent form. Taking prenatal vitamins, exercising, attending doctors appointments, and stopping smoking and drinking prove to be very helpful in managing the risk of hurting the mother and child during a pregnancy. If these recommendations are followed then the problems that do arise from childbirth and pregnancy can be reduced.
- Another potential hazard in my life comes from firearms. In Memphis and the school I attend, gun violence is extremely common. The probability of dying from firearms is 013 in decimal form, in fraction forms, and 1.3 % in percent form. One can opt out choosing gang related violence, stray away from firearms, and or learn how to properly manage a firearm. Misinformation and misguidance often lead to firearm related deaths, if these risks are eliminated or at best decreased then the risk of being killed due to firearms decreases.
- A hazard in my daily life includes falling, whether that be from my stairs or my balcony, it can be very harmful to my body. Often times, falling can induce brain injuries, broken bones, and internal bleeding. The probability of dying from falling is 0.012 in decimal form, in fraction forms, and 1.2 % in percent form. To prevent such hazards one can pay full attention when at dangerous heights, avoid drugs/alcohol or any impairing substance at a height, and ensure stability in tall structures. By taking safety and health precautions there is less of a likelihood to fall and injure yourself seriously.
- Lastly, alcohol and drugs can be predominant hazards in many people's lives. These substances can impair someone and cloud their judgement, leaving room for injury, overdose, and death. The probability of dying from alcohol and drugs is 0.029 in decimal form, in fraction forms, and 2.9 % in percent form. By staying out of situations that involve alcohol and drugs, avoiding peer pressure, getting help when you become reliant on these substances, and gaining responsibility about the influence of these substances can help prevent such deaths. By using alcohol and drugs responsibly, getting help, and considering their consequences can cut down the risk of dying from them.
Rating from most likely to least likely
- Having mental illness as an adult 2. Dying from heart disease
- Dying from pregnancy/childbirth
- Dying from alcohol and drugs
- Dying from a car accident or dying from firearms
- Dying from a fall
Buy Mental illness Assignment Answers Online
Talk to our expert to get the help with Mental illness Assignment to complete your assessment on time and boost your grades now
The main aim/motive of the management assignment help services is to get connect with a greater number of students, and effectively help, and support them in getting completing their assignments the students also get find this a wonderful opportunity where they could effectively learn more about their topics, as the experts also have the best team members with them in which all the members effectively support each other to get complete their diploma assignments. They complete the assessments of the students in an appropriate manner and deliver them back to the students before the due date of the assignment so that the students could timely submit this, and can score higher marks.Â The experts of the assignment help services at urgenthomework.com are so much skilled, capable, talented, and experienced in their field of programming homework help writing assignments, so, for this, they can effectively write the best economics assignment help services.
Get Online Support for Mental illness Assignment Help Online
- 24 x 7 Availability.
- Trained and Certified Experts.
- Deadline Guaranteed.
- Plagiarism Free.
- Privacy Guaranteed.
- Free download.
- Online help for all project.
- Homework Help Services
Urgenthomework helped me with finance homework problems and taught math portion of my course as well. Initially, I used a tutor that taught me math course I felt that as if I was not getting the help I needed. With the help of Urgenthomework, I got precisely where I was weak: Sheryl. Read More