The purpose of Assessment Task 2 is to have students undertake a strategic analysis that demonstrates quantitative literacy. Quantitative literacy is a required Graduate Capability for this subject.
Quantitative literacy will be assessed within the following sub-tasks:
1) Creation of a numeric dataset;
2) Interpretation of that numeric dataset;
3) Creating a synthetic model using a known dataset as a base;
4) Extrapolation and explanation of outcomes for the synthetic model.
The quantitative literacy Assessment Task requires at least five (5) in-text references from peer-reviewed academic journals to demonstrate engagement with the body of knowledge.
1) Engagement with the Body of Knowledge: No academic journal article may be referenced more than twice;
2) There must be at least five (5) academic journals referenced in the text of the submission;
3) The subject text book must be referenced at least once.