Assignment for Netlabs A+ Lab #03 Questions:
1) What 4 setting on the IP4 page are needed for a network device to connect to the internet on your SOHO.
2) What does SOHO stand for:
SOHO: Small office home office
3) What CLI command lists information about the network adaptor:
4) What command do you use to renew your ip address from the CLI. i. ipconfig /renew
5) What are the commands Ping, Netstat and Net used for and what do they do:
Ping – to check connectivity to another host in the network
Netstat – to troubleshoot and configure network statistics
Net – it is used to manage network settings, shares, print jobs, user, etc.
Assignment for Netlabs A+ Lab #05 Questions:
1) What are the 2 options you can join your computer to when adding it to the network?
2) What advantage does joining as a workgroup have over Domain?
password: when a user joins a workgroup over a domain, he can make changes to the local group policies which he cannot do in a domain environment.
3) What is the advantage of a network and file sharing?
The core advantage of using a network and file sharing feature is, one can easily access or share data between the remote system and also share or access other remote peripherals like printers, scanners, etc.
Earn back money you have spent on downloaded sample
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below.
Urgent Homework (2021) . Retrive from http://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/netlabs-a-plus-lab-3-and-5-questions
"." Urgent Homework ,2021, http://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/netlabs-a-plus-lab-3-and-5-questions
Urgent Homework (2021) . Available from: http://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/netlabs-a-plus-lab-3-and-5-questions
Urgent Homework . ''(Urgent Homework ,2021) http://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/netlabs-a-plus-lab-3-and-5-questions accessed 24/10/2021.