QuickBooks online advanced certification
- Q1 What is the quickest way to do this?
answer: Open the transaction, and look at the transaction journal from within the more options
- Q2 Transactions in which category can be batch reclassified by a tool in QuickBooks Online Accountant?
- Q3 What lets you set up a unique address, phone number and email address for invoices that are different from the default in Account and Settings?
- Q4 For how many hierarchical levels deep can you have sub-customers (excluding the parent)?
- Q5 What 2 things can you do when you select an individual project from the Projects Dashboard?
Answer: You can add transactions to the project
You can see the cost of unpaid time in the profit margin bar
- Q6 What are 2 things you can do to get his QuickBooks Online company working with Projects?
Answer: Make sub-sub-customers inactive, and then convert
Turn on Projects in Account and Settings
- Q7 Which 2 statements are true for Projects in QuickBooks Online?
Projects can be added to transactions when processing bank feeds
Clients get one-click access to Project Profitability, which does not exist in the Report Center