SIC2011 laboratory Practicals Pneumatic Engineers Edge
Fluid flow is relevant to a wide scope of chemical engineering activity. Pressure differences drive fluid flow; the rate of flow depends on the size of the pressure difference, the physical properties of the fluid, and the geometry of the system. In chemical engineering applications, fluid flow is frequently in circular pipes. This laboratory activity introduces students to the measurement of fluid flow and to the relationships between pressure and fluid flow as affected by pipe diameter and flowrate.
The objectives of this lab practical are:
- to compare fluid flowrates and velocities calculated from measurements of pressure drop over an Orifice Plate, Venturi meter and Pitot tube with measured flowrates;
- to construct a diagram of friction factor versus Reynolds number for pipes of different diameter and surface roughness.
- Introduction (including a brief indication of the relevance of the topic to industrial practice and/or the content of a chemical engineering degree programme, a brief indication of new words or concepts the student learned that are relevant to the topic, and a brief overview of the report).
- Experimental methods (comprising a brief description of what was investigated, referencing the instruction sheet for details of how).
- Results and discussion (including a comparison with relevant literature).
Including a reflection on what was learned from doing the practical.
Reports will be marked against intended learning outcomes, as follows:
Obtain a good scope and quality of laboratory results
Present and analyse laboratory results appropriately
Demonstrate understanding of relevant theory
Interpret laboratory results appropriately in the context of chemical engineering and in the light of established knowledge
Demonstrate reflective, thoughtful, insightful learning
Present a professional technical report of a laboratory activity, in terms of structure, content and clarity
Buy SIC2011 laboratory Practicals Pneumatic Engineers Edge Answers Online
Talk to our expert to get the help with SIC2011 laboratory Practicals Pneumatic Engineers Edge Answers to complete your assessment on time and boost your grades now
The main aim/motive of the management assignment help services is to get connect with a greater number of students, and effectively help, and support them in getting completing their assignments the students also get find this a wonderful opportunity where they could effectively learn more about their topics, as the experts also have the best team members with them in which all the members effectively support each other to get complete their diploma assignments. They complete the assessments of the students in an appropriate manner and deliver them back to the students before the due date of the assignment so that the students could timely submit this, and can score higher marks.Â The experts of the assignment help services at urgenthomework.com are so much skilled, capable, talented, and experienced in their field of programming homework help writing assignments, so, for this, they can effectively write the best economics assignment help services.