Section A: Skills Activity
1. Plan and implement strategies to review and improve own performance using key performance indicators.
The key performance indicators can be essential success factor for strategy implementation. In the procedure of strategic planning, the KPIs can be directly connected to the accomplishment of strategic goals. The organization strategy is the way in which it endeavors to realize its vision in the mid to long term. In order to reach the envisioned state, the strategy desires to be translated into action via strategic objectives and can break down into operational goals. KPI provide evidence on the degree to which strategic and operational goals have been achieved. KPIs serve as an early warning system for strategic and operational issues. By using the key performance indicators to improve our performance we should:
2. Interpret at least two different texts through analyzing, evaluating and integrating facts and ideas – for example:
You can access reports from your virtual management team. Each will provide you with advice on fundamental business concepts and specific observations of your business performance. Provide a overview of your performance relative to your competitors cumulatively and for that specific month. You can also get some clues on competitors’ pricing and cost structures from their profit, revenue and quantity sold.
3. Using appropriate support materials, integrate information and ideas from a range of sources – for example:
Use this information to communicate information to a relevant group or person, adapting your style of writing to the purpose and audience.
4. Use oral communication skills to speak with co-workers and stakeholders when developing options or implementing the continuous improvement plan including:
5. Analyze performance by interpreting mathematical information. You may adopt the following methods:
6. Describe your own role, the policies and procedures you have to follow and the contribution of your role to broader goals in the work environment.
7. What is the importance of taking audience, purpose and contextual factors into account when making decisions about what to communicate, with whom, why and how?
8. What is the importance of building rapport to establish positive and effective working relationships?
9. Under observation from an assessor or approved third party, collaborate with others (e.g. colleagues, other learners) and facilitate effective joint outcomes.
Urgenthomework helped me with finance homework problems and taught math portion of my course as well. Initially, I used a tutor that taught me math course I felt that as if I was not getting the help I needed. With the help of Urgenthomework, I got precisely where I was weak: Sheryl. Read More