The Italian Job (2003) Film Analysis: Supporting Project Management Processes & Topics
Answer the following questions:
1. Name the different CAST names (by first name and last name); match them with the CHARACTER names.
2. Discuss each character’s relevance in the story. What PURPOSE did each character serve to the PLOT line and activities in the story?
3. Name the different TERMS and TECHNOLOGIES you hear in this movie. Name as many technologies as possible and provide a brief description of each.
4. You will hear about specific TOOLS, TECHNIQUES, and METHODS for cracking safes, breaking into buildings, surveillance, communications, video, image capture, software, mechanical aspects to automobiles and transportation.
5. What do you think pushed Stella Bridger to risk her career to help the team recover the gold? Do you think there was more than just revenge motivating Stella to assist?
6. What were the methods used to determine SCHEDULING ACTIVIITES in the movie? Be extremely precise in your description. Name several exact techniques that the characters used to schedule their activities in fine detail, discuss those techniques in some detail.
7. Below you will find a list of (42) PROJECT MANAGEMENT TERMINOLOGY items that are intended for use during the viewing of The Italian Job.
Project Management Terminology
Earn back money you have spent on downloaded sample
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below.
Urgent Homework (2021) . Retrive from http://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/the-italian-job-film-analysis
"." Urgent Homework ,2021, http://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/the-italian-job-film-analysis
Urgent Homework (2021) . Available from: http://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/the-italian-job-film-analysis
Urgent Homework . ''(Urgent Homework ,2021) http://www.urgenthomework.com/sample-homework/the-italian-job-film-analysis accessed 16/10/2021.