1. Discussthe authors view of “eternal relevance”
2. Whatis “historical particularity”?
3. Whatis the first task of an interpreter? What does this task help us establish?
4. Discuss what the authors believe is the key to good exegesis and the twoquestions one must ask of every Biblical passage?
5. Brieflyexplain the historical and literary
6. Listthe tools for the process:
7. Explainwhat the process of hermeneutics seeks to establish in terms of the meaning of a passage?
8. Whydo the authors believe we must begin with exegesis?
9. Writea short journal explaining the process you generally use when interpreting the Scriptures.