4 Generation Warfare Project
- Emails are most widely used communication tool that is used in the corporate world over decades
- It allows making the best possible use of it to communicate and work in the
- It is imperative to make the tools secure with different securing policies and improvising as necessary
The components of official mail security policy
- Data availability and accessibility
- Data integrity
- Data authenticity
- Web management,
- Technological enablement
- Automatic updates
Discussion on the components
- During making and implementation of the security policy of an official email confidentiality about the data is taken under consideration as it is the most crucial aspect of using email.
- Availability and accessibility are the two finest components that are important in the policy.
- It is one of the major components as it takes place in the policy development crucially to make the components integrated together to make an effective use of the official email
- Data authenticity and other notions related to data security are the components of security policy
- It helps in the effective and systematic development of the policy
- Web management, technological enablement and automatic updates can be incorporated through information strategic systems
- Layton, T. P. (2016). Information Security: Design, implementation, measurement, and compliance. Auerbach Publications
- Mbowe, J. E., Msanjila, S. S., Oreku, G. S., & Kalegele, K. (2016). On Development of Platform for Organization Security Threat Analytics and
Management (POSTAM) Using Rule-Based Approach. Journal of Software Engineering and Applications, 9(12), 601.
- Peltier, T. R. (2016). Information Security Policies, Procedures, and Standards: guidelines for effective information security management. Auerbach Publications.