Object Based Databases Homework Help
An object database (also known as object-oriented database management system) is really a database management system in which information is represented in the form of objects as used in object-oriented programming. Object databases are different from relational database and belongs together to the broader database management system.
Features of Object Based Databases
- Similar objects can be classified to classes and sub classes.
- Objects in Object Based Databases communicate with each other by using messages.
- Structure and data of objects are encapsulated.
Advantages of Object Based Databases
- Support for schema evolution
- Capable of handling a large variety of data types
- More expressive query language
- Support for long-duration, transactions
- Removal of impedance mismatch
Disadvantages of Object Based Databases
- Lack of experience
- Lack of universal data model
- object-oriented database management system do not provide adequate security mechanisms.
Topics in database
- Authorization: SQL Recursion
- Big Data
- Database and data science techniques
- Database Languages Assignment Help
- Database Design Help
- Database System Architectures Design
- Entity Relationship Model Understanding
- Higher-Level Design: UML Diagram Help
- Implementation Of Atomicity And Durability
- Object-Based Databases Homework Help
- Oracle 10g/11g
- Parallel And Distributed Databases
- Query Optimization Technique
- Relational Databases Homework Help
- Serializability And Recoverability
- SQL Join
- SQL Queries And Updates
- XML And Relational Algebra Homework Help
- XML Queries And Transformations
- Data Mining
- Oracle Data warehouse
- Relational Model Online Help
- SQL And Advanced SQL Learning Help