XML Queries And Transformations
XML Means eXtensible Markup Language.
XML is made to transport as well as store data.
XML is essential to understand and very simple to learn.
- XQuery is made to be considered a small, easily implementable language.
- XQuery is flexible enough to query a broad spectrum of XML information sources, including both databases and documents.
- XQuery identifies the human-readable syntax for that language
- The fundamental foundation associated with XQuery is the expression
- XQuery is a functional language
- XQuery is a strongly-typed language
Different Query Languages For XML
- XPath And XQL: path expression syntax suitable for hierarchical documents
- XML-QL: binding variables and utilizing bound variables to create new structures
- SQL: SELECT-FROM-WHERE pattern for restructuring data
- OQL: ODMG
- Quilt: take lots of benefits through over XML query languages and it’s the immediate ancestor of XQuery
XML Transformation Language
An XML transformation language is a programming language created specifically to transform an input XML document into an output XML document which satisfies some specific goal.
There are two special cases of transformation:
XML To XML: The output document is an XML document.
XML To Data: The output document is a byte stream.
Topics in database
- Authorization: SQL Recursion
- Big Data
- Database and data science techniques
- Database Languages Assignment Help
- Database Design Help
- Database System Architectures Design
- Entity Relationship Model Understanding
- Higher-Level Design: UML Diagram Help
- Implementation Of Atomicity And Durability
- Object-Based Databases Homework Help
- Oracle 10g/11g
- Parallel And Distributed Databases
- Query Optimization Technique
- Relational Databases Homework Help
- Serializability And Recoverability
- SQL Join
- SQL Queries And Updates
- XML And Relational Algebra Homework Help
- XML Queries And Transformations
- Data Mining
- Oracle Data warehouse
- Relational Model Online Help
- SQL And Advanced SQL Learning Help