HI5017 Managerial Accounting Trimester 3
HI5017 Managerial Accounting Trimester 3 2018 Individual Assignment Holmes Institute
Format of the Report:
1. You should at least have the following details:
- Assignment Cover page clearly stating your name and student number
- A table of contents, executive summary
- A brief introduction or overview of what the report is about.
- Body of the report with sections to answer the sections required and with appropriate section headings
- List of references.
2. Diagrams and tables clearly labelled and explained.
3. Ensure all materials are correctly referenced.
Instructions for Preparation of Assignment:
You are to choose one ASX listed company from the list available in Blackboard and register your chosen company with your lecturer in class or via email before commencing the assignment. You need to access the 2018 Annual Report for your chosen company.
You are required to prepare a report to comment on the budgeted income statement for the following Financial Year. The report should cover the followings:
a. An explanation of the elements of the Master Budget.
b. A discussion about the comparison of top-down and bottom-up approach to the budget process and analyse which one is more suitable for your chosen company.
c. Based on the 2018 Annual Report, produce budgeted income statement for 2019 with the following changes: (i) Sales are projected to grow by 10%, (ii) Costs of Goods Sold are projected grow by 8% and (iii) Expenses are projected to grow by 2%.
d. Present the Budgeted Income Statement for 2019 and Actual Income Statement for 2018. Compare the data and provide your opinion on the changes.
Please note that as stated in your assignment details by the Unit Coordinator, you have to send in your ASX Listed Company for pre-approval before you start your assignment. If the company has been taken by another person, you cannot do research on it. Do not wait for the last minute to seek approval.
- HA2011 Managerial Accounting
- HA2022 Business Law
- HA2042 Accounting Information Systems T2 2019
- HA3011 Advanced Financial Accounting
- HA3042 Taxation Law
- HC1010 Accounting For Business
- HC1082 Marketing T2 2020
- HI5001 Accounting for Business Decisions
- HI5002 Finance for Business Tutorial Questions 2
- HI5002: Finance for Business
- HI5003 Economics for Business
- HI5004 Marketing Management T1 2020 Individual Report
- HI5004 Marketing Management T1 2020 Group Report
- HI5004 Marketing Management
- HI5014 International Business Across Borders
- HI5015 Legal Aspects of International business
- HI5016 international trade and enterprise
- Hi5017 Managerial Accounting T1 2021
- Hi5017 Activity-based costing
- HI5017 Managerial Accounting
- HI5017 Managerial Accounting T2 2019
- HI5017 Managerial Accounting Trimester 1 2019
- HI5017 Managerial Accounting Trimester 3 2018
- HI5017 Managerial Accounting Trimester 1 2018
- HI5019 Tutorial Questions 2
- HI5019 Tutorial Questions 1
- HI5019 T1 2020
- HI5019 Strategic Information systems for business and enterprise
- HI5019 Strategic Information Systems
- HI5019 T2 2019
- HI5019 T1 2019
- HI5020 Corporate Accounting Tutorial Questions 2
- HI5020 Corporate Accounting
- HI6005 Assignment
- HI6005: Management and Organisations
- HI6005 Research Paper 2
- HI6006 Tutorial questions
- HI6006 Competitive Strategy Individual T1 2020
- HI6006 Competitive Strategy
- HI6006 Assignment 2 Group Report
- HI6007 Final Assignment T2 2021
- HI6007 Assessment 2 T1 2020
- HI6007 group assignment
- HI6007 Statistics for Business Decision Making
- HI6008 Business Research Project T2 2020
- HI6008 business research
- HI6025 Accounting Theory Tutorial Questions 1
- HI6025 Accounting Theory and Current Issues
- HI6026 audit assurance and compliance
- HI6026 audit assurance and compliance Assignment Help
- HI6027 business and corporate law tutorial Assignment T1 2021
- HI6027 Business and Corporate Law T2 2019
- HI6027 Business and Corporate Law T3 2019
- Hi6028 taxation theory, practice and law Final Assessment t1 2021
- HI6028 Taxation Theory, Practice and Law T2 2021
- HI6028 Taxation Theory, Practice and Law T1 2021
- HI6028 Taxation Theory, Practice and Law T2 2020
- HI6028 Taxation Law Theory and Practice
- HI6028 Taxation Theory T1 2019
- HS2021 Database Design