Entering String Data in SPSS - UrgentHomework
Non-numeric information, for example, strings of content, can likewise be gone into the Data Editor.
1. Click the Variable View tab at the base of the Data Editor window.
2. In the principal cell of the primary void column, type sex for the variable name.
3. Click the Type cell alongside your entrance.
4. Click the catch on the correct side of the Type cell to open the Variable Type discourse box.
5. Select String to indicate the variable sort.
6. Click OK to spare your choice and come back to the Data Editor.
Figure 1. Variable Type exchange box
Urgenthomework helped me with finance homework problems and taught math portion of my course as well. Initially, I used a tutor that taught me math course I felt that as if I was not getting the help I needed. With the help of Urgenthomework, I got precisely where I was weak: