Non-numeric information, for example, strings of content, can likewise be gone into the Data Editor.
1. Click the Variable View tab at the base of the Data Editor window.
2. In the principal cell of the primary void column, type sex for the variable name.
3. Click the Type cell alongside your entrance.
4. Click the catch on the correct side of the Type cell to open the Variable Type discourse box.
5. Select String to indicate the variable sort.
6. Click OK to spare your choice and come back to the Data Editor.
Figure 1. Variable Type exchange box