Some statistical techniques can make diagrams, you can likewise utilize the Graphs menu to make outlines.
For instance, you can make an outline that demonstrates the connection between remote telephone utility and PDA (individual advanced collaborator) proprietorship.
1. From the menus pick:
Diagrams > Chart Builder...
Figure 1. Outline Builder exchange box with finished drop zones
2. Click the Gallery tab (on the off chance that it isn't chosen).
3. Click Bar (on the off chance that it isn't chosen).
4. Drag the Clustered Bar symbol onto the canvas, which is the huge zone over the Gallery.
5. Scroll down the Variables list, right-click Wireless administration [wireless], and after that pick Nominal as its estimation level.
6. Drag the Wireless administration [wireless] variable to the x hub.
7. Right-click Owns PDA [ownpda] and pick Nominal as its estimation level.
8. Drag the Owns PDA [ownpda] variable to the bunch drop zone in the upper right corner of the canvas.
9. Click OK to make the graph.
Figure 2. Bar graph showed in Viewer window
The bar graph is shown in the Viewer. The graph demonstrates that individuals with remote telephone administration are unmistakably bound to have PDAs than individuals without remote administration.
You can alter graphs and tables by double tapping them in the substance sheet of the Viewer window, and you can reorder your outcomes into different applications. Those points will be secured later.