BSBPMG505A Manage Project Quality Answers
Assessment Task Assessment task 2: Development of quality controls and quality performance Assessor Version: Report, Project, Portfolio
Qualification code: CPC50210
Qualification title: Building And Construction
Unit code: BSBPMG508A BSB 50107
Unit title: Manage Project Quality
You have been employed by a building organisation –MEGC Consultants to contribute to a Total Quality Management Plan for a new Project.
Project: Select a suitable project from Estimate On.
Based on the documentation provided develop the following:
- Prepare a data base of methods, techniques and tools which could be used for different areas of the quality assurance system. [Subcontractors, building material, site work].
- The database should record compliance with agreed quality standards throughout the project lifecycle.
- Explain the importance of implementing the above [include measuring, documenting].
- Explain inspections of quality processes and quality control results including how the raw data will be analysed.
- How will this be used in relation to customer satisfaction
- This Assessment Task is to be presented in a professional report format as set out in the report template provided, uploaded onto Brightspace.
- Cut & paste the CRS170/CRS174/176 whichever is applicable after the Title Page, THIS IS MANDATORY.
- In a Word doc format (not in Pages Format) of the Assessment Task, dated with the unit code and title and Assessment Task number.
- Pdf format of the report is also to be uploaded.
- Definitely NO Zip files or WPS files.
- File labelling convention yymmdd unit code Student name assessment task No.
- Every task must be completed satisfactorily for competence to be achieved. *Competence must be achieved before grades are allocated.
- Submitted work MUST achieve an acceptable Turn It in Score
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure submitted work returns an acceptable Turn It In score in line with Holmesglen’s plagiarism policy.
- Work MUST be submitted by the due date. 11. No work will be accepted after the end date of the course.
Diploma Assignment Help Australia, Diploma Homework Help, Assignment help Australia, TAFE Assignment Help, HND Assignment Help