CPCCBC5011A Develop and Implement an Environmental Management Plan
Assessment Task: 2
Assessment Title: Develop and Implement an Environmental Management Plan
Qualification code: CPC50210
Qualification title: Building And Construction
Unit code: CPCCBC5011A CPC 50097
Unit title: Manage Environmental Management Practices And Processes In Building And Construction
You are to identify an old brewery in Collingwood. The Yorkshire brewery (14-21 Robert street Collingwood).
Your task is to demolish and clean the site in preparation for the development of a high rise apartment block, while retaining the heritage buildings on the site. The site has various heritage buildings on the site which need to be decontaminated, cleaned of all graffiti and retained.
Your company has been awarded the task of providing a report on the management of the environmental practices that should be put in place.
Your report should include but not be restricted to the following:
Part 1. 1.
- The company policy regarding the environment.
- Identification of relevant stakeholders and discuss how they are involved in the project. .
- Identify possible environmental issues and suggest possible procedures and processes to manage them.
- Meeting statutory requirement such as the planning schemes.
With the information gathered, develop an environmental management plan, based upon the ISO14000 series or Environmental Guidelines for Major Construction Sites by EPA Victoria Publications
Student to complete and attach Assessment Title page to the completed Assessment Task.
- This Assessment Task is to be presented in a professional report format as set out in the report template provided, uploaded onto Brightspace.
- Cut & paste the CRS170/CRS174/176 whichever is applicable after the Title Page, THIS IS MANDATORY.
- In a Word doc format (not in Pages Format) of the Assessment Task, dated with the unit code and title and Assessment Task number.
- Pdf format of the report is also to be uploaded.
- Definitely NO Zip files or WPS files.
- File labelling convention yymmdd unit code Student name assessment task No.
- Every task must be completed satisfactorily for competence to be achieved. *Competence must be achieved before grades are allocated.
- Submitted work MUST achieve an acceptable Turn It in Score
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure submitted work returns an acceptable Turn It In score in line with Holmesglen’s plagiarism policy.
- Work MUST be submitted by the due date.
- No work will be accepted after the end date of the course.
Criteria for Assessment
- Company policy
- Possible environmental issues
- Statutory Requirement
- Pre-construction planning and design
- Environmental assessment
- Environment management plan
- Land disturbance
- Management of contaminated storm water
- Designing erosion and sediment control devices
- De-watering work sites
- Dust control
- Management of stock piles and batters
- Noise and vibration
- Operating hours
- Vehicles and equipment
- Waste minimisation
- Contaminated material and wastes
- Solid inert wastes
- Putrescible wastes
- Low-level contaminated soil
- Prescribed wastes
- Emergency procedures
- Air quality
- Storage of chemicals and fuel
- Road cleaning
- Protecting infrastructure
- Inspections, monitoring and audits
- Content and length indicates appropriate depth of research and learning:
- Clearly followed instructions set out in Section D – Conditions for assessment.
CPCCBC5011A Develop and Implement an Environmental Management Plan, Diploma Assignment Help Australia, Diploma Homework Help, Assignment help Australia, TAFE Assignment Help, HND Assignment Help