BSBPMG505A Manage Project Risk Answers
Assessment Task 2: Monitor and control Project Risks Assessor Version: Report, Project, Portfolio
Qualification code: CPC50210
Qualification title: Building And Construction
Unit code: BSBPMG508A BSB 50104
Unit title: Manage Project Risk
You have been employed by a building organisation –MEGC Consultants to contribute to a Risk Management Plan for a new Project.
Project: Using the project you have selected from Estimate One provide a report detailing the following criteria:
Using your findings from the first stage of the project [Assessment 1] use your skills and knowledge determine the HOW you would monitor and control the risks for this project.
- Health & safety risk (2 Risks in this category)
- Environmental risk (2 Risks in this category)
- Select a risk category of your choice (2 Risks in this category)
- Determine risk management techniques to be used in each case.
- Discuss qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, such as schedule simulation, decision analysis, contingency planning and alternative strategy development.
- Discuss limitations of qualitative and quantitative risk analysis.
- This Assessment Task is to be presented in a professional report format as set out in the report template provided, uploaded onto Brightspace.
- Cut & paste the CRS170/CRS174/176 whichever is applicable after the Title Page, THIS IS MANDATORY.
- In a Word doc format (not in Pages Format) of the Assessment Task, dated with the unit code and title and Assessment Task number.
- Pdf format of the report is also to be uploaded.
- Definitely NO Zip files or WPS files.
- File labelling convention yymmdd unit code Student name assessment task No.
- Every task must be completed satisfactorily for competence to be achieved. *Competence must be achieved before grades are allocated.
- Submitted work MUST achieve an acceptable Turn It in Score
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure submitted work returns an acceptable Turn It In score in line with Holmesglen’s plagiarism policy.
- Work MUST be submitted by the due date.
- No work will be accepted after the end date of the course.
Case study Homework Help, case study help,case study assignment help,help with case study,case study helper,case study writing services