Gallbladder and Biliary disease in Nursing
Introduction: Human liver produce bile which help in digestion of food particles and making cholesterol, fats, vitamins which are fat soluble. Bile also helps in extraction of waste products such as bilirubin, biliverdin, excess amount of cholesterol and certain extra amount of drugs from the body. Bile is carried out through ducts which comes to biliary tract which again goes into liver then gall bladder and lastly small intestine.
Studies says that due to some particular genes, obesity, old age, high lipid in daily diet and even some certain medications are the reason of increasing the risk of biliary disease.
Symptoms: The symptoms includes:
- Jaundice i.e yellowish skin.
- Pain in the abdomen.
- Vomiting or nausea
- Weight loss due to loss of appetite.
- High temperature.
- Light brown urine.
- Stool of clay colored.
Diagnosis: The following process should be performed to check the gall bladder related problems:
- Bloodtest to show the level of bilirubin.
- Pancreatic or abdominalsurgery if the patient is having gall bladder stone.
- Quadrantultrasound to know the enlargement of the bile duct.
- Computedtomography or magneticresonanceimaging to scan the liver.
- Endoescopicretrogradecholangio-pancreatography is performed to know the presence of cancer cells.
- Magneticresonancecholangio-pancreatography is done to obtain the MRI image.
- Cholangiography is performed to check any blockage across the vessels.
- Liver biopsy is examined to confirm the inflammation or cancer.
- Medications/ antibiotics: Medications are specialized for the increment of flow of bile from the liver where as antibiotics are used to treat further infections.
- Hepatoportoenterostomy is a medical process to perform when the ducts of bile are blocked, a specialized surgery is to perform to drain the bile from the liver.
- Endoscopicretrogradecholangio-pancreatography(ERCP) is done to remove bile stones from gall bladder.
- Cholecystectomy is a process in which the gall bladder stones are removed by the advanced. laparoscopic surgery.
- Registered Nurses Standards For Practice
- Reflection on Registered Nurse Standards for Practice
- Ambulatory care Nursing Homework Assignments Help
- Australian Healthcare System assignment help
- Clinical Judgment and Decision Making in Nursing
- Critical Thinking In Nursing Homework Assignments Help
- Families in Sickness and Health assignment answers
- Healthcare Management assignment help
- Spiritual Needs Assessment answers
- Therapeutic Nursing Homework Assignments Help
- Anxiety Disorders
- Zika Virus
- Gallbladder and Biliary disease
- Colorectal cancer
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Heart failure
- Hodgkin’s disease
- HPV and cervical cancer
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Insulin Therapy
⯈ Child Nursing Help
- Benefits of pet therapy in children on the autism disorder spectrum
- The use of cough and cold medicines in very young children
- Improving asthma management in schools
- Does obesity in children cause risks for influenza complications?
- Management of pain in pediatric nursing
- Children’s health insurance: a right or a privilege?
⯈ Adult Nursing Help
- Effects of abdominal massage in critically ill patients
- Do whole grains in an adult’s diet prevent cardiovascular diseases?
- Mirror therapy for brain-injured or stroke patients with partial paralysis
- The role of self-care management in sickle cell adult patients
- The role of nurses in weight loss programs for adults
- Cardiovascular risk scores in relation to age and gender
⯈ Elderly Care Nursing Help
- Ways to identify an abused elderly patient
- Clinical trials in older patients
- Change in health care for the elderly in your country
- Measures to take when the elderly refuse to eat
- Alcohol use among elderly patients in nursing homes
⯈ Women’s Health Nursing Help
- Acne prevention and treatment in women
- Increased risk factors for osteoporosis in women
- Factors that alter breast milk content
- Ways to teach patients about menopause management options
⯈ Pain Management Nursing Help
- Emerging ethical issues in pain management
- Influence of patient’s race and gender on pain management decisions
- Effects of cold therapy (a non-pharmacological method) for pain management
- Effective end-of-life care interventions
⯈Primary Health Care Nursing
- How well are nurses prepared for primary health care in your country?
- Primary health care: comparing public health nursing models in different countries
- Patient and family engagement in primary care
Urgenthomework helped me with finance homework problems and taught math portion of my course as well. Initially, I used a tutor that taught me math course I felt that as if I was not getting the help I needed. With the help of Urgenthomework, I got precisely where I was weak: