HPV and cervical cancer Nursing Assignment | UrgentHomework
Introduction: The lowermost part of the uterus is called the cervix which connects to the vagina. When the cervix is affected by cancer then it is called cervical cancer. The main cause of cervical cancer is the Human papillomavirus (HPV).
When there is a mutation in the DNA of a cell can cause cancer. The lifespan of a cell of the body is generally 120 days. But when it comes to mutation the cell divides and redivide uncontrollably and never die. These cells form a mass like structure which is called a tumor. Finally, the tumor converted into cancer in a later stage.
- Vaginal blood discharge after intercourse, periods and menopause.
- Watery or bloody discharge from vagina bad having a foul odor.
- Lower abdominal and pelvic pain.
- Pain during intercourse.
- Swollen legs.
- Kidney failure.
- Weight loss.
Types: There are two types of cervical cancer which are as follows:
- Squamouscellcarcinoma: In this case, the lining of the outer part of the cervix which is squamous cells are affected by cancer. This is the most common type of cervical cancer.
- Adenocarcinoma: Here the glandular cells of the cervical canal is affected by cancer.
- Paptest: The cells of the cervix are collected and examine under the microscope to spot unusual cancer cells.
- Colposcopy: A harmless dye called acetic acid is inserted to the cervix which makes the cells to see easier. Then the colposcope which is a microscope is inserted into to check any unusual cells.
- Loopelectrosurgicalexcisionprocedure (LEEP): An electrified loop is used to take a sample of the cervix.
- Radiationtherapy: Here a high energy beam is used to destroy the cancer cells and the growth of tumors in a targeted area.
- Internalradiation: The surgeon prescribed radioactive capsules that are used to treat the tumor as well as cancer by the cancer-killing rays.
- Chemotherapy: A series of medications called chemotherapy is used to treat cancer cells.
- Immunotherapy: A targeted protein is used to block the protein synthesis in the tumor as well as cancer cells and also restrict their growth.
- Registered Nurses Standards For Practice
- Reflection on Registered Nurse Standards for Practice
- Ambulatory care Nursing Homework Assignments Help
- Australian Healthcare System assignment help
- Clinical Judgment and Decision Making in Nursing
- Critical Thinking In Nursing Homework Assignments Help
- Families in Sickness and Health assignment answers
- Healthcare Management assignment help
- Spiritual Needs Assessment answers
- Therapeutic Nursing Homework Assignments Help
- Anxiety Disorders
- Zika Virus
- Gallbladder and Biliary disease
- Colorectal cancer
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Heart failure
- Hodgkin’s disease
- HPV and cervical cancer
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Insulin Therapy
⯈ Child Nursing Help
- Benefits of pet therapy in children on the autism disorder spectrum
- The use of cough and cold medicines in very young children
- Improving asthma management in schools
- Does obesity in children cause risks for influenza complications?
- Management of pain in pediatric nursing
- Children’s health insurance: a right or a privilege?
⯈ Adult Nursing Help
- Effects of abdominal massage in critically ill patients
- Do whole grains in an adult’s diet prevent cardiovascular diseases?
- Mirror therapy for brain-injured or stroke patients with partial paralysis
- The role of self-care management in sickle cell adult patients
- The role of nurses in weight loss programs for adults
- Cardiovascular risk scores in relation to age and gender
⯈ Elderly Care Nursing Help
- Ways to identify an abused elderly patient
- Clinical trials in older patients
- Change in health care for the elderly in your country
- Measures to take when the elderly refuse to eat
- Alcohol use among elderly patients in nursing homes
⯈ Women’s Health Nursing Help
- Acne prevention and treatment in women
- Increased risk factors for osteoporosis in women
- Factors that alter breast milk content
- Ways to teach patients about menopause management options
⯈ Pain Management Nursing Help
- Emerging ethical issues in pain management
- Influence of patient’s race and gender on pain management decisions
- Effects of cold therapy (a non-pharmacological method) for pain management
- Effective end-of-life care interventions
⯈Primary Health Care Nursing
- How well are nurses prepared for primary health care in your country?
- Primary health care: comparing public health nursing models in different countries
- Patient and family engagement in primary care
Urgenthomework helped me with finance homework problems and taught math portion of my course as well. Initially, I used a tutor that taught me math course I felt that as if I was not getting the help I needed. With the help of Urgenthomework, I got precisely where I was weak: