Immunization Nursing Assignment | UrgentHomework
Introduction: Immunization which is also known as vaccination is a method in which is made up of the fragile or inactive microorganisms or synthetic protein prepared in the lab resembles the structure of microorganisms which helps in prevention of the further infections by the same bacteria or virus.
When a baby is vaccinated with a certain vaccine, then the body receives a particular strain of bacteria to trigger the activation of the immune system resulting in the production of reciprocal antibodies to activate the process of the immune response.
As a result, if the body gets affected by the same microorganism later then the immune system must be ready to fight against the infections. To reduce the intensity of disease or to prevent the disease itself is the main motive of vaccination.
The need for immunization:
- The main target of immunization is to prevent it, making cost-friendly to people and even to restrict the disease from spreading to others.
- The epidemics such as measles, mumps, whooping cough have eradicated due to the process of immunization.
- The fatal diseases like polio, smallpox cases are hardly seen due to vaccination.
- The immunization process is given by a single dose or some consecutive booster to boost the immune response.
Immunization for babies and toddlers:
Due to the immunization process, the children are prevented from the following diseases and some serious health conditions:
- Measles, mumps
- Diphtheria, tetanus
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A
The age group for the immunization is 0-6 years. Due to immunization, the maximum diseases are at a minimal level. In case the child misses any dose then the child can get into the schedule again.
Side effects of immunization:
Although the doses of immunization are safe still there are some side effects that are minimal to mild. Some minor reactions are:
- Redness or swelling around the injection area.
- Mild fever.
- In some cases, allergy.
- Registered Nurses Standards For Practice
- Reflection on Registered Nurse Standards for Practice
- Ambulatory care Nursing Homework Assignments Help
- Australian Healthcare System assignment help
- Clinical Judgment and Decision Making in Nursing
- Critical Thinking In Nursing Homework Assignments Help
- Families in Sickness and Health assignment answers
- Healthcare Management assignment help
- Spiritual Needs Assessment answers
- Therapeutic Nursing Homework Assignments Help
- Anxiety Disorders
- Zika Virus
- Gallbladder and Biliary disease
- Colorectal cancer
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Heart failure
- Hodgkin’s disease
- HPV and cervical cancer
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Insulin Therapy
⯈ Child Nursing Help
- Benefits of pet therapy in children on the autism disorder spectrum
- The use of cough and cold medicines in very young children
- Improving asthma management in schools
- Does obesity in children cause risks for influenza complications?
- Management of pain in pediatric nursing
- Children’s health insurance: a right or a privilege?
⯈ Adult Nursing Help
- Effects of abdominal massage in critically ill patients
- Do whole grains in an adult’s diet prevent cardiovascular diseases?
- Mirror therapy for brain-injured or stroke patients with partial paralysis
- The role of self-care management in sickle cell adult patients
- The role of nurses in weight loss programs for adults
- Cardiovascular risk scores in relation to age and gender
⯈ Elderly Care Nursing Help
- Ways to identify an abused elderly patient
- Clinical trials in older patients
- Change in health care for the elderly in your country
- Measures to take when the elderly refuse to eat
- Alcohol use among elderly patients in nursing homes
⯈ Women’s Health Nursing Help
- Acne prevention and treatment in women
- Increased risk factors for osteoporosis in women
- Factors that alter breast milk content
- Ways to teach patients about menopause management options
⯈ Pain Management Nursing Help
- Emerging ethical issues in pain management
- Influence of patient’s race and gender on pain management decisions
- Effects of cold therapy (a non-pharmacological method) for pain management
- Effective end-of-life care interventions
⯈Primary Health Care Nursing
- How well are nurses prepared for primary health care in your country?
- Primary health care: comparing public health nursing models in different countries
- Patient and family engagement in primary care
Urgenthomework helped me with finance homework problems and taught math portion of my course as well. Initially, I used a tutor that taught me math course I felt that as if I was not getting the help I needed. With the help of Urgenthomework, I got precisely where I was weak: