Infertility Nursing Assignment
Introduction: Infertility is a condition in which a couple is not capable of conceiving even after a long period of unprotected copulations. The time period may be of a year of avoiding any birth control protectives for conceiving. The reason may also a failure of input into conceiving for the male member and holding a full-term pregnancy for the female partner.
Symptoms: The symptoms of infertility are different in the case of males and females. The women have the following symptoms:
- Trying to get pregnant and the age is 35.
- After the age of 40 or overage.
- Period irregularities or absent periods.
- Painful periods.
- Having endometriosis or pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Undergone the treatment of cancer.
- Having various miscarriage cases.
The men have the following symptoms:
- Low sperm count or problem in ejaculation.
- Testicular or prostrate problems.
- Scrotum swelling or small-sized testicles.
- Undergone the treatment of cancer.
- Family history of infertility.
- Because of diseases like diabetes, mumps, gonorrhea, Chlamydia, AIDS the spermproductionaffected and it produced abnormally.
- Because of earlierejaculation, diseases such as cysticfibrosis, any blockage in the testicles and damage or injury to the genital organs make the difficulty in the outgoing of sperms.
- Radiation, pesticides, certain kinds of steroids, certain kinds of medications, diseases such as highbloodpressure are the reason why the spermcount gets low. Excessexposure to heat is an example of low sperm count.
- Irregularovulation is due to polycysticovaries, in the period of breastfeeding due to the hormone prolactin, thyroiddisorders.
- Because of sexuallytransmittedinfections, endometriosis the fallopiantube either blocks or gets damaged.
- Chemotherapy, radiationtherapy may affect infertility in females.
Diagnosis: Diagnosis may include a blood test for both males and females. But females have an additional test which is as follows:
- Transvaginalultrasound: A small wand covered with latex is inserted into the vagina to examine the wall of the uterus and fallopian tube.
- Injectingdye including Xrays shows the blockage of fallopian
For a male, the semensample is collected to examine the spermcount, quality and motility.
For males, the medication is helpful for erectiledysfunction, hormone imbalance. Difficulties such as varicoceles or blockage in the sperm carrying tubes can be treated by surgery.
For females, the medication can use to produce more eggs to increase the chance of gettingpregnant. Surgery procedures can be followed for the blockage of fallopiantubes, removingendometriosis areas, cysts, fibroids, polyps to avoidinfertility.
- Registered Nurses Standards For Practice
- Reflection on Registered Nurse Standards for Practice
- Ambulatory care Nursing Homework Assignments Help
- Australian Healthcare System assignment help
- Clinical Judgment and Decision Making in Nursing
- Critical Thinking In Nursing Homework Assignments Help
- Families in Sickness and Health assignment answers
- Healthcare Management assignment help
- Spiritual Needs Assessment answers
- Therapeutic Nursing Homework Assignments Help
- Anxiety Disorders
- Zika Virus
- Gallbladder and Biliary disease
- Colorectal cancer
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Heart failure
- Hodgkin’s disease
- HPV and cervical cancer
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Insulin Therapy
⯈ Child Nursing Help
- Benefits of pet therapy in children on the autism disorder spectrum
- The use of cough and cold medicines in very young children
- Improving asthma management in schools
- Does obesity in children cause risks for influenza complications?
- Management of pain in pediatric nursing
- Children’s health insurance: a right or a privilege?
⯈ Adult Nursing Help
- Effects of abdominal massage in critically ill patients
- Do whole grains in an adult’s diet prevent cardiovascular diseases?
- Mirror therapy for brain-injured or stroke patients with partial paralysis
- The role of self-care management in sickle cell adult patients
- The role of nurses in weight loss programs for adults
- Cardiovascular risk scores in relation to age and gender
⯈ Elderly Care Nursing Help
- Ways to identify an abused elderly patient
- Clinical trials in older patients
- Change in health care for the elderly in your country
- Measures to take when the elderly refuse to eat
- Alcohol use among elderly patients in nursing homes
⯈ Women’s Health Nursing Help
- Acne prevention and treatment in women
- Increased risk factors for osteoporosis in women
- Factors that alter breast milk content
- Ways to teach patients about menopause management options
⯈ Pain Management Nursing Help
- Emerging ethical issues in pain management
- Influence of patient’s race and gender on pain management decisions
- Effects of cold therapy (a non-pharmacological method) for pain management
- Effective end-of-life care interventions
⯈Primary Health Care Nursing
- How well are nurses prepared for primary health care in your country?
- Primary health care: comparing public health nursing models in different countries
- Patient and family engagement in primary care
Urgenthomework helped me with finance homework problems and taught math portion of my course as well. Initially, I used a tutor that taught me math course I felt that as if I was not getting the help I needed. With the help of Urgenthomework, I got precisely where I was weak: